Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Moon Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

There's also a character in RWBY named Professor Peach, if anyone still wants to go after that line of thought. :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Bonus clue is up! :)
Brought the moon princess across the sea could have an indication in Sailor Moon's first English dub.

Further edit: Usagi is Japanese for Rabbit/Bunny.

However, I've already tried every version I can think of for "Terri Hawkes" and "Stephanie Sheh".
Ilmarinen Moderator

Quote:
Brought the moon princess across the sea could have an indication in Sailor Moon's first English dub.
EXCELLENT thought!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Is there a character who introduces her within the show, or maybe a narrator? Or was there a single person responsible for getting it brought over--and maybe they had something to do with Oz?
> The voice that introduced us to the Bunny

...just brings me back around to Judy Garland and Easter Parade again, hah.
Ilmarinen Moderator

DiC did the first English dub, I think, and they also did a Wizard of Oz show.
Tar

Heimdall wrote:
Quote:
EXCELLENT thought!

I feel dumb 'cause it's obvious that's what that means now. XD Okay, so back to Sailor Moon.

Excuse me while I just move into this topic to lurk like mad.
What that indicates to me is that we're looking for a voice actress that did Dorothy, Princess Peach and Sailor Moon. But I know nothing about voice actresses.

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "Tracey Moore".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)
Auberon wrote:
She toured in a production of wizard of oz. She was also Princess Peach for a few mario games. She was the voice actress for Sailor Moon.
Tar

Oh, the first person to dub the voice of Usagi (aka Bunny) was Tracey Moore - she played Dorothy in a production of the Wizard of Oz, I think a theatrical performance on tour. So I think it's Tracey Moore!
Ilmarinen Moderator

THIS ONE WAS AWESOME. Great job guys!!!

You guys NAILED IT! :D :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Well done! :D I was just racing back to slam her name in after trawling behindthevoiceactor and you all beat me to the punch!
Auberon Moderator

This was my riddle, and it was a DELIGHT to watch people unravel it.
She was on my list of possibilities but I couldn't find her connection to Dorothy sadly. Well done everyone.
Ah, it's great to see this one solved. Too bad I wasn't here for it, but good job! :)
I'm just imagining the creator of this riddle watching us trying to solve it and going "Wait, Ozma was a peach at some point?! Aaaaahhh!"

XD
Ahahaha. I know, right?! XD

All the people struggling over Momotaro made me giggle a little. I ended up looking into Urashima Taro for like half an hour because I'd forgotten about that story... And Momotaro made me think of it again...

Ah, I think these riddles are great because, like with novels and other stories, there's no telling what people will get out of them. :D

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Moon Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus