Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

“Yes, something strong please, thank you.” She looked to the waiter and then around the room, assessing every little detail
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

He nods and brings her a glass of vodka "here you are, prices are listed on that menu over there" He points to the post
“S' efharistó.” she said as she picked it up
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She raised her hand to get the attention of the waiter. "You got a non alcoholic menu by chance?"
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Noch ein Bier!” She would once again request another beer....because PTSD.
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann wrote:
“Noch ein Bier!” She would once again request another beer....because PTSD.

“Fae wine might serve you better if you wish to forget things.”

"You're welcome" he walks over to the person who asked for the requested a non-alcoholic menu and places it before them "here you are" then he walks to the person who requested a beer and sets one in front of her "here you are"

((I've had Fae wine in another rp, its some good stuff))
((As long as they’re not entirely human, it’s fine))

"Hmm, fruit fiesta sounds good." She said to hank. "I'll take one of those please."

((yeah)) Hank nods and walks over to the bar to make a fruit fiesta

"Thanks." She said with a light smile as she shifted her legs.

After a few minutes Hank walks back over and sets the fruit cocktail in front of her as well as a copy of the price list"Here you are Miss, the price will be on this list"

She slapped the money in his hand immediately and gently took hold of the drink. "Thanks, I prefer to pay up front though. So no need to open a tab."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just sits down and keeps to himself he just ate earlier not that it mattered normal food wouldn't fill him up damm you dracula!

Hank nods and takes the money "thank you very much, enjoy your drink" he says before walking back over to the bar and placing the money into the safe

"You seek to have a lotta rooms here. How'd you manage to get that kind of magic working?"

"well to be honest, I'm not entirely sure, You would have to ask Trixie that one. I was hired after this place was created"

"Duly noted. Thank you."

"No problem"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus