Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom giggles and picks up the Quokka and pets it "Thank you! would you like a creature made of shadows?"
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

The Quokka nuzzles his newfound owner. "Well, I'd hate to impose, but if you would like to, that's fine."

Tom smiles and cuddles the Quokka "What kind of animal do you want?"

"A wolf, perhaps?"

Tom nods and uses the shadows in the room to create a shadowy wolf
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Für mir...Noch ein Bier!” The young woman, a Feldwebel (or Staff Sergeant), was drinking again, to see away her stresses of The Great War. But then again, it would always haunt her.

Graven kneels and pets the wolf on the head, smiling. "Thank you, kind younglin."

Tom nods and smiles as the wolf nuzzles him "you're welcome"

He stands and nods, Smiling.

Tom walks over to a table and sits down still cuddling his quokka
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

From the bar he’d been watching and eavesdropping into conversations. This place sure was strange but then it wouldn’t be as interesting if it was ‘normal’. Though he wouldn’t be caught in a normal bar establishment anyway.

He’d finish off his water and and slowly saunter over to the book area. Having to tip his sunglasses down to read the book spines properly. He’d pull out a natural history book and sit down. Sunglasses off and tucked into his inner jacket pocket.

Occasionally looking up at the animal summoning but only briefly.

Tom looks over at the person reading the history book and smiles "Hello there"

Putting a finger on his reading placement he looked up over his book when someone spoke. A..shadow person? They were polite enough and this place certainly was a place where everyone could meet.

Hi” he gave them a respectful little nod.

"Would you like an animal?"

Closing the book, using his hand as a bookmark he set it down on his lap to get a full view of the man, or so he guessed, offering him an animal.

"An animal? what would I do with it?" He was lucky to keep himself alive let alone be responsible for another living being. "I'm not really a pet kinda guy, but thanks I guess?" Head tilted to the side as he looked Tom up and down. Never having seen anything like them before.

((Oh Tom isn't made of shadows btw, unless he is shadow-traveling))

Tom nods and sets his Quokka down beside him "Sorry for bothering you in that case"

Rene frowns as he looks at the Quokka, what the hell was that thing? It was pretty cute he’d give it that.
No bother, I only loose it in a matter of seconds knowing me..”
Lifting up his book again he’d flip to the index and try to look up whatever that animal was.
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

The Sturmtiger surveyed the new faces in the tavern and turned to the sound of German. "Wer hat das gesagt?"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Dame an der Bar, Sir." She said calmly without looking up. Yeah she could speak german. It was t her first language and part of the accent wasnt there. But it was clear enough.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus