Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Monika was already sketching a design, and Klara stood next to her, helping with the inconsistencies. Monika decided to keep the hull structure, but the legs and rotatable turret were added on.

“Any more weapons you’d like to add?”
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom wanders into the room where the tank is being constructed and examines it curiously "This is quite impressive"
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

"I tend to struggle in close-range confrontations, so maybe some sort of anti-tank rifle or cannon may help me well enough." He said to Monika. "And maybe just some extra armor surrounding the legs and joints. An immobile tank is a dead tank." He amended.
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh? Ze Kaiserin ist hier? Zat is quite expected. Well then, hello, meine Kaiserin!”
“Extra armor on the legs… Das ist gut, but then what about the anti-tank cannon?”

She said to herself.

She drew a modified KwK-40 and added an extra ammo compartment on the back. The legs were moved further to the rear so the mechine would be more balanced.

Then she had a smaller version of a KwK-40 attached to each side, which could rotate to the rear and forward if it had to.

After Klara had finished the work, Monika turned to face the soldier who had greeted her.

Hallo,… ehm… Field Sergeant.”

Sturmtiger turned to the Field Seargent and nodded his turret, awaiting the conversation between the Kaiserin and the Feldwebel.
Monika looked back towards the tank while waiting for the soldier’s answer, then she moved her attention to the legs.

“How are the legs? Do you feel like they carry to much weight?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"where in the world am i and why are you asking about legs?"

he just walks into the bar his sword in its sheath on his back and stands off to the side. his hood was on his face hiding his face as he grunts

The tank surveyed the design, saying, "No, they seem very powerful. They seem a very agile design, capable of crawling over rockier terrain and maybe even other tanks." He replied, already daydreaming about being able to walk.
"Gut, gut, I'll have Klara work on the rest of the parts."

She handed the paper to Klara.

"If that's all I think I'll go and order a drink."

Sturmtiger nodded. "Danke dafür, Kaiserin." as he rolled back slightly on his tracks.

"honestly a talking tank thats a new one on me and ive seen all kinds of weird things"

he idly taps the table tapping in morse codes the words i am bored as he wanted just some time to relax
Klara had produced the parts in record time, and her mech's crane activated, along with the rest of her machinery. The crane carried the first two legs as she entered through the vehicle bay.

Klara had to dodge a few people to get inside, yelling, "Watch out," most of the time.

When she had reached the destination, she softly put the legs down, and proceeded to carry the other parts inside.

Sturmtiger tried to push himself up against a wall to give Klara some more room. "I wonder if being dismantled to fit this new chassis will hurt..." He mused to himself. He turned to Shade Walker and said in response, "If you had come earlier, there would have been three of us."
Once Klara had finished dropping off the parts she stuck her head out of the top hatch.

“Are you ready, Sturmtiger?”

"more talking tanks whats next warship girls? id rather not have an overload of the weird"

Sturmtiger turned to Klara. "Ready as I will ever be!" He said, excited.
(I'm gonna have to change the profile for Sturmtiger from a regular tank to a mech here soon. I hope that there isn't too much that needs alterations.)
(It's not much, I don't think. Just four legs, an extended hull, and two KwK-40s, if you consider that 'not much')

"Here we go."

Klara moved her crane and started to remove the tracks. She lifted the hull up with a giant jack from her vehicle's repair kit and used it to support the hull. Soon after she moved the first leg into position.

As Klara finished attaching the first leg and modifying the hull a small bit, she started working on the other leg.

"Holding up good?"

"Besser denn je!" He replied joyfully. He looked at the legs being attached to him, eager to take them for a spin soon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus