Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Das ist gut!" She started to attach the other other legs.
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

He sat patiently, ecstatic. He couldn't possibly restate it enough; he was extremely happy to be able to walk, not just roll.
Klara took a chunk out of the side of the hull, and she started the KwK 40 for one side. While that cooled she started to open the rear side for the extended ammunition rack.

Then she attached the other KwK 40.

"Almost done."

She inserted the rear ammo rack, then she welded it to the main hull, completing the Mechanized Sturmtiger.

"Wait for a moment before moving."

He waited a good ten seconds before he moved. He slowly stood, repositioning his legs so he could stand well enough. As he rotated around to face Klara, he would have been beaming if he had a proper face. He was bouncing around like a puppy in a few seconds.
Monika was smiling.

"Ich bin froh, dass Ihnen das neue Upgrade gefällt, it's an honor to have been able to help you."

Sturmtiger replied, "Danke und Ehre sei dir! May I give these legs a test outside, Kaiserin?" He said, standing at attention for her (now that he actually could stand at attention.
"Oh, there is no need to ask! Of course you may test them out!"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

meanwhile, Alwina promptly situated ear protection onto her head. safety first!
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"eh wha what is going on?"

the clueless vampire of course was not paying any attention to what is going on and is about to regret his decision

He practically jumped outside in leaping bounds, similar to that of a galloping horse. Once outside, he was spinning around pretty much aimlessly as he laughed. The earth shook from the constant impact of nearly 80 tons of metal clashing with the earth every few seconds. He eventually settled down, only to say, "I wonder what the recoil is..." and begin unloading his armaments downrange.
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Gott verdammt, my ears! I lost my ear protection to ze gas attacks.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"OOOOWWWWWWWW curse my enhanced hearing!!"

he falls to the floor clutching his ears the noises practically rupturing his eardrums as he squirms in pain

He walks back in, barrels smoking, saying nothing but, "Zat was fun." quickly and stationing himself back in the garage.
Monika kept her smile even though the blast did hurt her ears.

"Wunderbar,"
Shard (played by CoalCrystal)

I'm not one for bar par se... but here I go in looking for adventure,... maybe to join a group. But here I am looking around the bar I find that no one is at the hearth and make my way over to stand by it as my leathers are wet from a mild rain going on outside. The wool I have on under it keeps me warm regardless of my dampness. And the thin cotton undergarments keep the wool from itching. As I wait for the server to approach me I dig into my right front pocket of my leather pants to finger my change. I'm sure I have enough for at least one drink. Hiding my eyes with the brim of my large leather brimmed hat I scan the occupants. Warming my hands at the hearth feels good. I see an empty chair and drag it to the side of the fire... where I sit and wait patiently.

"Wunderbar indeed." He said happily. The recoil from every gun firing simultaneously was definitely enough to tilt him back a fair bit, but he kept all four legs of the ground.
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Wunderbar, aber, not for ze ears...." Then again, one of her ears rings a lot so...
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Interesting place." She muttered as she returned the book to its spot and looked about.
A puff of dark shadows dissipate as a new figure appeared “so...this is a nice place.”
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

Hank walks over to the person at the table waiting for a waiter "Would you like something to drink?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus