Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

“Lots of people here I’ve seen around before in other places.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"doubt you've seen me around lady i prefer to stay out of the spotlight for my own reasons of course"
Shade Waker wrote:
"doubt you've seen me around lady i prefer to stay out of the spotlight for my own reasons of course"

“I don’t blame you, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I had.”

"true i guess im more looking for monster that like to eat travelers and the occasional clergy men then anything else"
Shade Waker wrote:
"true i guess im more looking for monster that like to eat travelers and the occasional clergy men then anything else"

“And this is why we have a special place for monsters that no one’s allowed in to.”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Still reading his book and finally discovering what a Quokka was. He couldn’t help eavesdrop into other’s conversations.
Some sort of hunter dude with a sword looking to kill monsters. He promptly got up and moved into the corner of the book nook. Ending up looking at the romance novels on the bookshelves. Why were these in the corner? One look at the book titles answered that for him.

taking a look at the retreating figure he shrugs he wasn't going to kill it there was no point it wasn't harming anyone it was just reading he however needed to find some blood to eat or drink soon so he didn't go on a rampage
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

The tiny shark pops up out from between the cushions of a couch at one side of the bar. "Raaaaaawr. U-110 is a shaaaaaark. Wait, this isn't the Commander's office. Where am I?"
U-110 wrote:
The tiny shark pops up out from between the cushions of a couch at one side of the bar. "Raaaaaawr. U-110 is a shaaaaaark. Wait, this isn't the Commander's office. Where am I?"

“Trixie’s.”

"Okies. If you need me at any point, I'll just be on stakeout in here. U-110, dive dive dive! Awooga! Awooga!" She imitates a submarine's dive alarm as she sinks down into the couch cushions, her fin shaped hair tuft the only telltale sign of the couch shark.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

she SNORTED! it was too much of a ridiculous event not to laugh, she had to set her drink aside in order to not spill it while she laughed, hard. her sides even hurt. "oh my god! What, i don't even know what to think about that."
“Well that wouldn’t be the first time something seemingly dangerous was hidden in a couch.”

"Ooh, shiny!" *KA-BOOM*

"U-110 is unharmed...just...soft boiled shark now."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Rene felt like he was watching a train wreck. These romance novels were terrible and yet he couldn’t help but flick through random sections, read a line or two then turn away.

He stepped away from that section into something more comfortable, anatomy and physiology. Grabbing a rather thick book he headed over to sit on the couch. Totally not paying attention.
She finished off the drink before leaving the amount needed to pay for it before retreating to the book nook area, and with a few wing-beats was grabbing something off the top shelf
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom takes a seat on a beanbag and watches the inhabitants of the room
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She raises a brow upon seeing U-110.....being a “soft boiled shark”. “Well that’s not something you see everyday.”

"Neither is seeing the bismarck battleship walking around in a humanoid shape but ehh who honestly is going to bait a thought at it with all the weirdness around us"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"So we've got a vampire, a fae, several historical ships given human form. And me, a witch given magical powers via cthulu esque gods. Man, this place is strange."

The smol shark pops her head above the couch cushions, looking slightly frazzled. "Who puts mines inside a couch anywaaaays? And right next to the shiny box of swirly-whirly candies....I'll find those meanies and bite them. Yup-yup." She fully surfaces and heads over to the book nook, trying to find something interesting. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope....oooh, nah." Every book she rejects she just tosses over her shoulder, creating a small pile behind her. "Hmm. Fifty Shades of Grey? U-110 didn't know there were that many. This must be a colouring book."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus