Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Gitai sighs. "ur mine now."
Slime Bunny (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Wh-" The slime bunny is now sweating nervously. Oh noes.
He scooped up the slime bunny and held her. "This is the only one I see that is worthy to help me and my brothers protect this universe. She is my apprentice now"

Gitai snatches bunny bakc and warps away. "Nope, i already claimed her."
He would stop Gitai "you both. Perhaps the both of you"

Gitai blinks. "What?"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

meanwhile he just recalled the battles for control of HALO an ancient forerunner megastructure that when united with the other six rings and the ARK could kill life on a galactic scale

cue the slime bunny just making sad confusion noises

Gitai gives Slime Bunny a can of Slime bunny food. it's actually very high quality.
Firekeeper (played by Shadeslayer45)

she just gently patted the slime bunny on the head her eyes hidden by the mask she wore "there there small creature there is no need for sadness"

(... does sahde still have me blocked?)
Noble Six wrote:
meanwhile he just recalled the battles for control of HALO an ancient forerunner megastructure that when united with the other six rings and the ARK could kill life on a galactic scale

He glanced over and he looked at the sky "I've crossed this universe multiple times. How could I have missed this?"

He flew off to go grab his weapon: a blade designed by the Chae'Liasians: Armageddon's Call. The blade weighed as much as a dead star from the universe colloquially known by Fate's Circle known as "the blue universe". Those stars were far larger than the ones in this universe. He flew at almost double the speed of sound to retrieve his weapon he had hidden somewhere on Antarctica. He was taking no chances. This could happen again and this time, he would be ready.

The slime bunny rolls away to a corner. just to be confused in a sad way.

she simply returned to her duty of tending to the flame forever bound to serve and maintain it

"Why is everyone always staring at me?-"

"i have no eyes with which to see i only wish to alleviate your sadness little one" her voice was soft spoken no malice or anger in her tone

The slime bunny stared over to the firekeeper. Worried if that's even true. "N-No eyes..?"

Gitai is now sad that Slime Bunny has left her
Lyira (played by randomentity777)

The wood elf approaches Gitai. "I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. Shall we start over?"

"a firekeeper is not allowed to keep their eyes for if they do they will see the grim future of humanity"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus