Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

He shifted instinctively to his small fox form before hopping onto shades shoulder and locks at his face hoping to calm him
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

shade sighs and looks down to his leg the wound had healed but well his pants were screwed but he peered down to his boot that had blood on it from when he had bled
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Man, if only Greed was here, he'd do the mopping again. Am i right, everyone?"

"I apologize master, please forgive my anger"

"you acted like a child if you want people to treat you like an adult reacting in anger like you did that resulted in you getting your *** beat then you quite literally need to grow up"
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he and lyla had been crying

His ears lay flat in shame "I'm sorry master...I try harder next time..."

"..."

"Welp, i'm gonna go find Lance."

"you say that yet i have yet to see any progress michal you need to start making actual progress or your just going to end up hurting someone you know what i can do with my swords don't make me use them against you"

they were silent

"Oh and. One more thing." Cue Matt just making two sandviches for Surf and Lyla. After a few seconds later, he passed the sandviches to them.

they ate the sandviches

He thought long and hard before answering "then...maybe...I need that...maybe that will help me see the way...just listen" he jumped down shifting back to his kissing form "maybe this is just what I need...plus we haven't sparred in a very long time" he looked a bit scared, but determined to carry action into those words

"i won't hold back there will be blood shedded don't cry when my swords bite you" he draws his blades one of them had a number of cracks in them from constant use this was most likely its final battle

And now, Matt just calls Lance on the phone. "Hm.." Phone beeping intensifies

"Then neither shall i." Once again rage came to his face as he stepped back shifting back into warfox. He bared his teeth, with almost glassy eyes. A near blind rage...as always
"Welp."

and he dashed forward the giant greatsword being swung in a clear arc before he lays the blade flat and smashes into michal back sending him into the ground as shade then swings his other sword leaving a cut across michal side
"I'm goin' to Matt's house. Bet there's gonna be something interesting here." Nolegs said, as he just packed up the star hammer and shield in the inventory. "Cya."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus