Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"yeah but aren't you a child?"
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I'm 5'3"
"I heard that....." his booming voice thundered. He cast his glance at Michal
Cue Nolegs just sighing deep. "I should really get some water resistance clothing-" And Nolegs was totally splashed with water. Due to the sticky water balloon just exploding on him.

Nolegs the Cat wrote:
Cue Nolegs just sighing deep. "I should really get some water resistance clothing-" And Nolegs was totally splashed with water. Due to the sticky water balloon just exploding on him.

((sus))
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Shut up xeno XD))
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Okay, who is throwing water balloons at a damn bar?-"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"I AM NOT A ******* CHILD" he jumped to his feet dagger drawn

and shade just shoots it out of his hand with a rubber bullet "and you failed that lesson"

"WAAAAAAGH----" He got scared by michal's shouting

He growled and lunged at shadow, rage clouding his judgment. He shifted into his war fox form taking up nearly half the size the room
Cue Nolegs just being unamused. "That doesn't seem threatening." Emo0139.jpg

and shade just teleports behind michael dropping a kick that send him into the floor "down"

he and lyla had been scared
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Anna throwing two water balloons next to Surf and Lyla. "Yee-"

He crumpled but managed to bite down onto shades left ankle, grinding his teeth into the bone.....before letting go at the taste of blood and locked at the fresh bite mark

shade winced but slowly the wound began to knit itself closed his regeneration kicking in before a fist collides with michal face sending him through the wall of the bar as shade just teleports in front of him preparing another punch
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Yeah, i've fought worse than this. Seriously, a giant eyeball is too freaking powerful for christ's sake." Emo0017.jpg

He rolled onto his back tail tucked giving to the clearly stronger opponent "I yield I yield! My anger clouded my judgment I yield!"

his eyes were filled with a cold anger as the punch hits the tree obliterating it "i could have killed you"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus