Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Salt Statue does the same thing again then it shuffled around.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five carefully watched the salt statue and its' clones, then swung the axe towards the one he was 75% sure was the real one.

They suddenly all charged at five at once!
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Second clone!" Isaac yelled quickly

Five teleported again and while in mid-air, he swung the axe down on the second clone, like Isaac told him.

That one was real! The Salt Statue was damaged and was stun for a few more attacks! "Oh- I'm dizzy-"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Ay! Unleash fury on it! I'm getting some info on it!"

Five then vigorously swung his axe over and over at the Salt Statue.
...Five used to work for the Temps Commission, a organization that trained and sent out assassins to eliminate timeline interferences, so Five knew how to fight (and kill, mind you) well.

"Oof! Ack! Ow!" Edith said, as it got knocked back. Then it snapped out of dizziness. "I assume you got some talent and memory skills. Let's see ya handle this!" Edith pulled out a salt boomerang and a sword. First, the boomerang was tossed below. This deals damage btw. The attack won't continue unless it misses or hits.

Klaus Hargreeves, Five's not-by-blood brother, walked into the bar and saw Five, Isaac and The Salt Statue. "Uhhh, what's going on here~?" He raised a brow, putting his hand on his hip with a little style~

"Not the time, Klaus!" said Five as he was trying to dodge boomerangs and swords made of salt.

As the boomerang suddenly missed, Edith did a quick-slash and whirl-wind slash.

Five used his axe to counter the sword, though it was a little painful trying to keep the axe from slipping out of his hands at the pressure of the sword pushing against the axes' handle.

Klaus went and sat at the counter, ordered some whiskey and watched.
Eugene Fitzherbert (played anonymously)

"Good evening, gents!" Eugene busted through the doors of Trixie's Bar.

Cue Edith doing the awkward silence stare. Way to stop the battle lmao...

Five looked at Eugene silently, raising a brow, holding the axe in his hands.

Eugene headed to the counter, "I'll take a beer, kind bartender." He told them then waited for a tankard.

Five swung at the Salt Statue and teleported away, also heading to the counter to finish drinking his coffee.

Eugene grabbed his tankard and peered at Five; "Did...you just- Teleport?" He squinted.

Five flashed a smile.
"Surprised?"

"Little bit, but honestly..." He sipped his beer, "Having a lover who has magical, glowing hair; nothing surprises me too much." Eugene shrugged. "Magical, glowing, healing hair." He noted.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus