Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Yup, Just a little case of practicing new tricks. Man, if only i could show my friends.." Isaac then sighed as he's starting to miss some of his friends.
Delta (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he had been shaking
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

Hugo pulled Isaac up and then dusted his hands. Hugo seemed to relate to the fact he missed some of his friends, but he tried not to show it.

He adjusted his glasses and smiled with a soft wink, "...I'm Hugo, what's your name?"
"The antler fella too, name?"

He had moved his wings from his face staring at hugo in confusion

Hugo raised his scarred brow, "Well? What's your name?" He looked at Delta this time.

"It's uh....delta....my name's delta "

"And my name's Isaac."

Hugo held out his hand to shake hands with Delta, "Delta! Nice to meet you!"
He looked over at Isaac and used his other hand to hold out to shake hands with Isaac, "Same to you, Isaac!"

Delta's ears had twitched slightly

Cue Isaac sitting down on a chair. "Hm."

Hugo pulled up a chair nearby the two others, and he plopped down into the chair, legs spread out and arms back behind his head, before he did a stretch and crossed one leg over the other and put his hands on his lap. "So! Where are you guys from? I'm from one of the 7 Kingdoms of Germany." He said, raising his brows at the two.

(( A;N - He's from Tangled: The Series' Unofficial Spin-Off, VAT7K, so he's from a fictional world heavily based on Germany. ))

Cue Isaac just pulling out some pictures on the basement bosses he fought. Then he slided them on the table. "I came from a house on a hill. Until my mother tried to murder me. Now i'm a dreaded child from the basement with fate turning at every way."

"I--uhm........lab??" delta had tilted his head in confusion

Hugo blinked, for a moment only. "Well aren't you both just a bunch of strange people!"
He then got serious, "...I was from an orphanage where no one liked me and bullied me because of my passion for inventing, so I have no room to talk."

"Huh.."

He sat down on the floor, rubbing the area of the scar he'd kept hidden while staring at the floor

Hugo leaned back in his chair, stretching again before adjusting his glasses. "But that's all water under the bridge now, really!"
"I'm past that, now I am just a wandering young man on a mission." He said softly.

He leaned forward with a smirk, "To get filthy stinking rich."
Hugo sat back again, putting his arms behind his head and closing his eyes contently.

he stared at hugo in confusion
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

And once again the entrance of the bar filled with silver mist, shifting and unable to let most eyes gaze through. Onyx calmly walked through the mist, it dissipating quickly as soon as he left it. He stood still by the entrance and scanned the room of people. "Greetings once again, does anyone have the kettle going? I find myself tiresome and weary. Some tea will do the trick, I brought my own" a smile tugged at the corners of his lips before breaking into a white toothy grin, flashing his canine like teeth
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"No? A shame" he pulled a small kettle from his bag and filled it with waterfront his wine skin as he wandered to the hearth. He set the kettle on a hook above the fire and sat down. Staring into the flames

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus