Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Nothing seems to be going on... Wait, is it just me, or do i hear a thud out the window? Whatever made that, that was pretty loud. Something's happening, isn't it?
"What was that noise?"
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five sipped at his coffee and held his head up upon hearing the thud... Great. Was Hazel and Cha Cha here to try and kill him again?
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"If i were you, if it was hostile. I say... Get your weapons out." Cue Isaac just pulling out, a grenade launcher, a katana and the D6

Five put down his coffee mug, teleported away somewhere, then reappeared with a baseball bat in his hands, a grenade attached to his belt and an axe strapped to his back.

THUD! Oh jeez, that was a VERY loud one... wait... WAIT! It's getting very close! But it's not at the door NOR the windows! What's going on?

Five looked over at his mannequin 'wife' named Dolores; "Get down." He said, before teleporting and putting her behind the counter, then teleporting back to where he was standing.

Thud. Did it just go away? Strange. What's the big idea?

Five narrowed his eyes; he was on high alert. The noise was odd, and if it had been Hazel and Cha Cha, he would have heard gunshots by now. But nothing like that occurred.
Guess they hadn't found him yet.

SUDDENLY! Cue the Salt Statue bursting through the roof! What the actual hell?!

"OH WHAT THE F-"

Five held the baseball bat up high, ready to attack, unsure what the hell that thing was.

The Salt Statue gained movement then it looked behind. Seeing five with a baseball bat. "This dude seems ready for combat..." Then towards Isaac as he's just literally scared out of his mind. "But Isaac's feared.. Darn, i don't know which one i should focus on." The Salt Statue sighed then it started rushing towards a wall then it clung itself there. Firing some salt projectiles at Five.

Five swung his bat, shooting the salt projectiles across the room, they hit the walls and the counter. "What the hell is this?" He looked at Isaac, confused. "Do you know what this is?" He asked, swinging the bat again to avoid getting hit by the salt projectiles.

"I have no idea, but it seems to know my name!" Isaac yelled to him.

The Salt Statue rolls it's eyes. As it's totally not amused. "Hmph." Back to Five... It slid down the wall then it pulled out a salt sword then charged at five... suddenly creating 3 clones of itself! Can you tell who's the real one? "YAAA!"

Five suddenly teleported, dodging the sword and whacked one of the salt statues in the head with the baseball bat, mid-air.

That one was a fake! One of the others smacked Five with a plate. As the other two laughed at him.

Five scowled, feeling blood accumulate where the salt statue hit him. "Damned thing-!" He hissed, standing back up and taking out the axe from its' strap and holding it tightly.

"This foe likes playing tricks! Pay attention on the real one as it shuffles!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus