Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

"I will make it worth it." She replied with a confident grin. "Your brother should treat you better. He's lucky to have you."
Ruin (played by Reithesniper)

"Interesting" she'd say standing, then falling over again "Amory take over Im taking a nap, be nice to these people-"

Ruin now gains a tattoo under each eyes, both of them were something like sun rays as Amory took over, another noticeable change is her hair becoming totally white "Oooo a dragon, sound interesting" she'd eying the skull
He smiles as he takes out another item, a top hat with a playing card in it. "My Uncle Husk's Top Hat"
Lucifer Morningstar (played anonymously)

Lucifer simply waved off the greeting with a simple "eh" and pestered the waitstaff until he'd been given his drink. Upon receiving it, he twisted around in his stool and leaned back on the bar, and then, a certain tall brunette caught his eyes and a wide, off putting grin crossed his face.

"Well, if it isn't the little devil himself."

He said, taking a moment to laugh at his own joke.

"Odd meeting up with you here, Sammy."
Ruin (played by Reithesniper)

"Im sure you look amazing with it on" she'd say sitting up
He looks at the man, and he picks up Monicup. "Jesus... What is going on with that guy?"
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"From what I understand, he's good at breaking the 4th wall"
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

Werewolves wrote:
"I will make it worth it." She replied with a confident grin. "Your brother should treat you better. He's lucky to have you."

"Don't worry about it, thank you though."

He said with a slight smile, just barely showing those dimples. But that shy kindness quickly melted into paralyzing fear as the voice of a certain blond man drifted over. Even his breath seemed to catch as he suddenly went entirely still, and entirely silent.
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

She looks at him, and she takes out her notebook. She draws a picture of a big red guy with horns.
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"I wouldnt say that but ok-"

Dasha picked up on the way his heartbeat and breathing changed. It didn't much for her to realize the man she had a bad feeling about was the cause behind this. She huffed quietly, silently wishing she had an Alpha right about now. "I told you bad monsters come here a lot." She was referring to Lucifer.
He looks at Dasha. "Monicup is a Fairy. So I'm not sure what you would call her."
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

"I-i have history with this one..."

He said softly, his voice tight. He was doing his best to ignore the being trying to get his attention from a few seats down. But it was hard to keep his overwhelming fear under control.
"Are you okay buddy?"

"Sammy, come on bunkbuddy."

Lucifer gave a fake pout, leaning closer while remaining in his seat and taking a sip.

"Talk to me man."

She took one look at Lucifer before gathering the courage to speak up. "Leave him alone. He doesn't want to talk to you."
He looks at the Demon. "You need to leave him alone." he growls as he toys with a dagger covered in hieroglyphs.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby seems to be.. in the middle of the floor, shaking. Something doesn't feel right. What could it be THIS time?
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

She goes over to Korby and she picks him up. "Cutie!" She squeaks

"Wasn't talking to you, wolfie. Or you Mr. I think my dagger makes me look cool but really I look like a corny edgelord."

Lucifer said harshly, but his blue eyes betrayed the glee he felt by talking to people in such a way. The look of a true sadist. The Fallen Archangel stood, in this vessel he was at 6'1", 3" shorter than Sam. He swirled his drink with the straw as he took a few paces across the room, never looking away from Sam for long.

Besides, you guys barely even know Samantha over there. I doubt you'd be so keen on protecting him if you knew what he's done."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus