Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

FIve looked at Edith and Monicup, he...showed insanity in his eyes. "Uno? Poker?!"
"Your great uncle Husk taught you well."

"There is a giant mech outside, some creepy guy here, and you guys want to play CARD GAMES?!"
"Her Great Uncle was a Poker player."
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hey Five. Even if Korby doesn't need help, i think you should help em anyway. That's what i always do."
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

Lucifer Morningstar wrote:

Lucifer laughed at Athen's reaction to the edgelord comment, but his attention was quickly taken by Sam when the hunter finally spoke.

"There's my stubborn little playmate."

He said with a grin, opening his arms as if he were going for a hug, but didn't.

"What, can't visit my old roomie?"

"I know you, you want something."

Sam said with a defiant Growl. He may be unarmed, but he was a highly trained monster hunter, and he'd beaten the devil multiple times before.

"And if it's what I think it is, the answer is no, and it will always be no."

Five took a deep breath.
He was going to have to drink tonight, wasn't he?

He looked at Isaac, then at the door, then teleported outside, holding an rifle. He had no idea if this would work, knowing the size, but...ah well.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Meanwhile with Korby, They did a good amount of damage on the legs. "Poyo poyo poyo! Poyo poyo poyo poyo?" (Translation: "I thought you was good at controlling the mech! Where's the ability stealing thing?")
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

She takes out another weapon. A Laser cannon,

Five cocked the rifle and began shooting at the 'eyes' of the mech, in-attempt to try and distract (or kill) the assassins in the cockpit. It seemed Hazel and Cha Cha wasn't the ones controlling the mech, but the hate between Five and the assassins still remained thick and strong.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"So far, i haven't seen any abilities stolen."

Suddenly, a vacuum like noise echoed through the area, taking a hold of a snowball someone left outside. (Where did that come from?)
Ice Ability!

She begins Shooting at the joints of the robot with the Laser cannon, in an attempt to destroy the robots movement. "come on..." She aims for a power wire

"Sh*t." Five reloaded the rifle and shot at the mech again.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Oh snap, the mech's got the ice ability! Look out for it's icicles and it's laser! The laser can deal massive damage AND it can literally chop your max health to half for a while!"

She lets the laser cannon cool off, before she dodges a laser beam
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then realized. Fire beats ice, so Korby swapped to the fire ability!

25-255082-ability-star-fire-ksa-kirby-copy-ability-icons.jpg

Five looked at Peanut confused, "Max health?! What the hell does that mean?!" Five said, trying to shoot the mech.

Icicles shot out of the mech, going everywhere.

She shoots a laser at the Mech
Lucifer Morningstar (played anonymously)

Samuel William Winchester wrote:

"I know you, you want something."

Sam said with a defiant Growl. He may be unarmed, but he was a highly trained monster hunter, and he'd beaten the devil multiple times before.

"And if it's what I think it is, the answer is no, and it will always be no."

"I haven't even asked yet, kiddo."

The Fallen Archangel said, crossing his arms. He tilted his head, but that grin never faded.

"I want you, Sam. Not to possess you. I don't need to wear the ol' Sam suit to prom anymore. Not with Michael gone and was Crowley did with Nick here. I just wanna have fun, like we used to in the Cage"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus