Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five teleported to where Monicup was and snatched Korby from her arms.
Oh no, Five was protective of Korby now. "Be careful with Korby." He snapped.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby didn't smile or react.. Something truly is off. And they can't seem to point at it NOR talk about it. Is this gonna be Luigi's Mansion all over again?

(Writer's note: Video Game References: 1)
"Edgelord?" He gets Red Sun Inn Flashbacks. "I am not an edgelord."
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

She looks up at Five and Korby, and she squeaks sadly.

Korby just jumped out of Five's arms then went back to the middle of the floor. Try talking to em.

Five looked down at Korby, "Are you okay?" Five asked.

"Poyo poyo... Poyo poyo poyo..." (Translation: "Something VERY evil is brewing.. I can feel it nearby..") Uh oh, there seems to be danger here. Nobody is safe until someone tries to deal with the problem.
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

She tried not to but still released a soft, dog like, whine. There wasn't anything she could do so, unfortunately, she was forced to sit and watch the terrible man move over to Sam.
He grabs Monicup, and he looks at Scraps. "Guys.... We need to get out of here."
"NOW!"
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

She looks at Athen, before Looking at Lucifer. "You've done it now."

Five frowned, it couldn't be Hazel and Cha Cha this time, could it? They had just dealt with those idiots...
He glanced over at Sam and the man... Ah, oh this doesn't sound very good.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just bursting into the bar. "Guys- Terrible news. Hazel and Cha Cha is pulling up with a giant mech that has the time assassin's symbol on it! I been doing some research and surprisingly, that mech can steal copy abilities!"

"Great... What next, is Freddy Fazbear gonna fall through the roof and start selling Pizzas?"
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

Sam tensed even more. Great, if he continued to ignore, others would get hurt because of him. He knew Lucifer, he knew him better than he knew his own brother.

White knuckling the beer bottle, the hunter squared up his shoulders and stood to full height. He turned and faced the blond.

"Leave them alone, Lucifer."

He said with a sudden firmness in his voice he didn't have earlier.

"What do you want?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"No! Obviously, that mech's gonna laser us to death if we don't do something fast! Who's gonna do something?!"

"Okay..."

Five looked at Peanut, "Are you kidding me?! Where did they get a giant mech?!" Five threw his hands in the air, flabbergasted.
"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Five said angrily. "It's my fault!" He said, crossing his arms. "If I hadn't came here that day and lead them here, this never would have happened." Five said to Peanut.

She takes out a Rocket launcher. "Check this out." She smiles and she loads the rocket launcher with Plasma caster rockets.

Korby then decided to step up. For the sake of this bar and saving the people in there, they will try to defeat that mech. One way or another. Even if that mech can steal copy abilities from them, Korby will still try. "Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Leave it to me, guys!")

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus