Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Pango grabs Satori, and offers them a sniper rifle "Your my best friend now"
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori looks down at the rifle before snapping it in half with his fingers. “I have no use of this primitive object.”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"The poor girl was offering the rifle in attempts of becoming your friend", a vampire with a feminine voice said as she closed her parasol.

O6WW.gif

Satori looks down. “Oh, is that what it was? I thought she was either offering a challenge, or trying to give me means of self defense.” He tilts his head. “People here are strange….” he walks after Keiko, his eyes darting around, lookin for danger.

"Everything is strange to you", she remarked as she looked at Noros. Keiko whispered to Satori, "That is Noros, the leader of Harbinger Corp. An mercenary organization."

Satori’s eyes narrow, locking onto Noros. “Is he a threat?”

"Goodness no", she swatted at Satori, "He is quite friendly from what I heard and I want to learn some combat from him some day." Keiko looked around the bar as she thought to herself, "I hope they have pudding at this bar."

Satori he nods, moving his eyes from Noros. “Hmm…. This place seems safe enough for now.”

Satori Neogen-X wrote:
Satori looks down at the rifle before snapping it in half with his fingers. “I have no use of this primitive object.”

"But mine shoots lazers-"

"I am sure that harm won't come my way unless there are hunters here", she said as she looked around for them. Keiko went to the bar counter and ordered a pudding then turned to Satori, "Do you want anything?"

Keiko wrote:
"The poor girl was offering the rifle in attempts of becoming your friend", a vampire with a feminine voice said as she closed her parasol.

O6WW.gif

"Ayyyeeee its a vampire!" She smiles

"Indeed, I am one", she looks at Pango and smiled.

Pango wrote:
Satori Neogen-X wrote:

"But mine shoots lazers-"

“I can shoot lasers capable of cutting a mounting in half….”

Keiko wrote:
"I am sure that harm won't come my way unless there are hunters here", she said as she looked around for them. Keiko went to the bar counter and ordered a pudding then turned to Satori, "Do you want anything?"

Satori shakes his head. “There is not much I’m capable of ingesting.”
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

"A robot..." She grabs the handle of her sword "Room" she'd teleport behind Satori "And Radio knife" she cuts him into several slices horizontally

(You may wanna read Quincy's profile-)

"Ah", she turned around then seen Satori getting sliced. "Satori!", she shouted in horror, her body shook as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"Ma'am, she's fine" she's say "Tact" she'd place Satori bacl together "Besides if I can do this" she's place her hand to her own chest and extracted her own heart (Mes) "Your friend is fine"

"I am glad he is fine...", she wiped her tears with her finger. "That seriously scared me", she said as she glared at Quincy.

Satori turns, his parts looking fine. “Was that supposed to cut into me?”

(Look at Satori’s sheet. His alloy is basically indestructible. He can barely cut through himself.)

( She doesnt actually cut with the ope ope no mi, her moves allow her to cut through basically everything but seastone and people with stronger haki, its spatial slicing so she isn't cutting him anyways

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus