Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Isaac probably got them garry's mod physics." Matt simply said.

Video Game Reference Count: i lost count lol-
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Pango smacks a filing cabinet into another filing cabinet

The sound of metal struggling for space fills the room

" Hehe"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

While Isaac is just ragdolling into the ground, this plays-
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"My ears are in pain from hearing this, despite me being a salt statue." Edith said, as she just sipped on some tea.
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

Quincy just teleports the cabinets apart "Yeesh-"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Quincy wrote:
" Also Female law is canon now so shush-"

Kagami blinks then mutters under her breath. “sexy”

"I will invert your hands"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just walking inside, then he just punts Isaac out of the floor just so the ragdoll sounds can stop. "Poyo Poyo!" (Translation: "Stop with the ragdoll noises!")

"Hehe gamma knife go brrrrrrr" she's say summoning the gamma knife, probably dont wanna get stabbed with this"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Quincy wrote:
"I will invert your hands"

Kagami: “Darling, try it. I’m literally the equivalent of a goddess.”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Welp, screw watching this, i'm going home to meet up with the others." Matt pulls out a random pocket item like Isaac. and it's just a amogus vent. "Cya."

Matt has vented to his house. Sus...
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Guess we'd better get going too." Anna said, as she just grabbed Nolegs and then out the door they go.
"We'll probably be back- Idk- Still kinda dying though and i need a heal-"
Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros was on his third tankard of nussig. Usually, the Verflucht was probably chatting to someone at the bar but strangely not this time. He had a strange sense to him that something was bothering him.

" durability literally means nothing to me" she'd say walking over to grab her blade, a much newer version of Kioku " Lets spar shall we?"
Noros (played by Jaws)

"How many bar fights need to happen?", he grumbled as Noros finished off a tankard. He was about to grab a fourth tankard.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was playing Rock 'em sock 'em robots with some sort of shadow clone of herself. There is still no explanation as to where she keeps getting these conveniently placed random objects. She's not using magic to do this. It just happens. She immediately looks at Noros after he mentions a bar fight and continues to play with the toy with her doppleganger.

"Another round?", Azumi's doppleganger asks after beating her opponent's blue robot

"Sure, why not?"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi's son, Ren, returns to the bar, only to find his mother playing with her clone.

He is left speechless.
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori walks in looking around. “Where am I now?”
Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros took one look at Azumi and her clone then placed his half full tankard down. "Am I drunk?", he questioned, "There are two of her. Holy Oisin, I am just going to put these away."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus