Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

He proceeds in the slapping of Reithe ankles. Then jumps back onto Alethea and curls up.
Alethea (played anonymously)

She reached up and pet Kotaro as he curled up. "Good thing I am not a fox."
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

" Foxes attack cats from my knowlegde, Imma go do some more research but I think so-"

He pulls a laptop from somewhere in his clothing amd puts on some reading glasses-

Having come from a time without laptops, Alethea's eyes grew wide, "What in Malaka's name is that?"

Kotaro purrs softly, making a small vibration on her head as he cleans his fur.

Alethea offered Kotaro some milk to drink.
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

"Laptop, its a machine, and its stupid-" he breaks the laptop, and erases it from existence "its broken I think.. Foxes are attracted to sweet smelling stuff.. So technically catnip but I dont think it gets me terribly high-"

Kotaro laps up the milks before falling asleep.

Alethea thought it cute that Kotaro fell asleep on her head. Now she had to be careful not to make quick movements as she saw Reith break the poor laptop, "You should be safe then."

(I would try to send Aletha a friend request from Kotaro, but it says she’s in draft mod.

(I can fix that. :))

(Fixed!)

(Thanks. so, i was reading her always maybe never thing, and was wondering… What in tarnation is a grammar nazi?!)

(Someone who is too strict on the proper use of grammar. Such as proper punctuation, spelling or the wrong use of one word)

(Oh. Yeah… that makes sense.)
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz walked into the bar, looking around. When noticing Reith and Kotaro, his innocent-looking grin turned into a more..devilish one.
Of course the boy was thinking about how well their furs would make a good coat...

Alethea noticed the newcomer and squinted suspiciously at him.

Kotaro… well, if he was awake, would probably have hissed as Cruz from natural instinct, but he’s asleep.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz wandered around the bar, circling Kataro once and then looked up at Alethea, "Hello Madam." He held out his hand. "Cruz De Vil. And you are?"

She took his hand in hers, shaking his and smiled, "I am just a humble Misthios. You may call me Alethea or Alea."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus