Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Cruz walked over and grabbed a hold of one of Reith's tails and held it in a hug-like way, his cheek gently pressed up against it.
"Your fur is very soft and you have so much of it, aren't you considering donating some of it?" He said, in a friendly tone.
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

"Most of them arent real.." He shrugged "I could grow a few thousand..and you can try but yeahh-

"Aren't real?" He raised a brow, "An illusion?" He looked at it, feeling the tail with his hand. "It seems so real..."
"Drop it. That is your only warning" he would speak into Cruz's head.

Cruz froze, a shudder being the only thing that came from him when he heard the voice that..didn't seem to be heard by anyone but himself.
The tail slipped out from his hands, dropping it.

"Maybe.. Listen kid, I assure you its just magic, it just happens to look solid-" he shrugs not having any idea himself

Cruz backed up, "Riight..."
He looked around, trying to find that damned voice...
He went back to relaxing and his hand lowered from the hilt of one of the two swords on his back.

Cruz shuddered once more, he didn't want to think about it.
He went to one of the tables and sat down, opening his snake-scaled bag and pulling out a fashion magazine. For research, probably.

Well her began to check for his real tail.. Which happens to be the last one he grabs.. Infact her grabbed it too hard an squealed in paim " Regret!-"

*pain*

((Getting tired of editting :( ))
He glanced over at Cruz. He felt disgust. He knew the material his dapper clothing was made from, and it made his soul wretch. He then would pull his focus away. He would focus on the hot tea before him, made of hibiscus and cherry.
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro glares at Cruz, his instinct telling him to keep away. From the look of his bag and coat.. he seemed to have an obsession with animal skins, and unfortunately, Kotaro did fall into that category.

He gets up and walks to Kotaro " Not here to give you any catnip, wanna just like, share this rotell?"

(( Me, roleplaying as Cruz: *Cruz exists*
Everyone's character: ew >:(

Which is the correct response, but I still find it funny as hell XD ))

(( because nasty fashionista wants the skin of animals :( ))

((I rather be turned into a coat tho-))

(( Yeah :( :(
ALSO LMAO ))

((Id explain but Im lazy-))
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

((ngl, if Cruz tried anything, Kotaro would probably pull out an uno reverse and skin him alive ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus