Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz looked up at Theo, a sweat drop rolling down the side of his face. "Ha..." He let out a short, nervous laughter.
That was clearly a threat, and honestly he was actually second-guessing himself on whether he should risk this and find out whether Theo meant it or not.

But..then again, when would he see such a beautifully furred Dalmatian like that again?! Such a lovely pelt...it would make a great coat...
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

Caitlin looked at Theo and appreciated his stance with animals. Then she grins like a star at Keiko, "Oh? And what do you do if I may ask?"

She smiled and did the finger gun gesture at Theo, "I like you're armor."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

She looks over to the commotion. “Looks like Fuzzy Coat is in trouble again”, Keiko says in low voice, to herself. Looking back at Caitlin, she spoke with glee, “I’m a tattoo artist.”

Caitlin's eyebrows shoot up and she looked amazed, "Ohhh, I never would have guessed!" She giggled with the tips of her fingers on her lips, "I thought you were a super model!"

...Hey wait a minute, where's Cruz?
Did that little brat sneak off??

Looks like he's outside trying to coax the Dalmatian over to him.
...Guess he didn't take Theo seriously. Cruz is too stubborn.

The poor Dalmatian was hiding from Cruz as if sensing the man was a threat.

(( As they should be <_< ))

(( 🤡 ))

Cruz sighed. He was getting nowhere with this.
So he sat down and just..waited. Like a hunter in a deer-stand...

Keiko giggled, “Aw, you are making me blush.” She added, “I enjoy my job very much. It was that or follow my dad’s footsteps.” Keiko then looked at Caitlin with slight curiosity, “What about you? What’s your job?”

yae-miko-cute-girl-laugh-73f64rt09s3425tx.gif

Caitlin placed a hand on her chest, "Oh? Me?" She asked, "I'm an actor but also the CEO of Selebrity. I help other heroes and vigilante's establish their own brand, bring fan awareness to their activities and make them superstars!" She spread her arms wide, giving a million dollar smile, "That's what I do."

“That sounds like a passion”, Keiko commented with a grin. “I know superheroes do things for the greater good, but who doesn’t like some recognition or people cheering you on?”, she said.

"Villains don't, they take what they want by force!" She suddenly held up her index finger and giggled, "But thank you for the compliment."

“Well, a lot of people do that”, she commented. “No problem. It’s nice to see people passionate about their job”, Keiko said.
Theo gives a thumbs up to Caitlin for complimenting his armour, then he charges at Cruz, knocking the kid away from the Dalmatian. "I SAID STAY AWAY!" Theo starts pummelling and kicking at Cruz, not caring who sees him.

Keiko looks at the window in curiosity then frowned. “Excuse me”, she said to Caitlin before going outside. “At ease!”, Keiko said to Theo in hopes of stopping him for even a second.
Theo doesn't pay attention to Keiko, and continues beating up Cruz.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He ran over to Theo and Cruz and locked a bite onto Cruz's arm and started growling and pulling.

(( Sorry for late reply <_< <_< ))

Cruz didn't even have a split second to react, he was suddenly met with Theo, and followed by many pummels and kicks.
"Ow, he-hey-!" He tried to stop him, but it didn't seem like it was working. He covered his face and curled into a monochrome colored ball.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor started barking angrily at Cruz. His ears were pinned back and his teeth were bared

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus