Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori teleports back, realizing she got distracted and doesn’t have time to spar right now. She needs to make sure Keiko is ok.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory happens to return, figuring she should've returned... "Mm..."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Narta Aumora wrote:
Ultra-Woman wrote:
Caitlin looked at the new arrival with a tilt of her head, "Why is that?"

“Well, because there’s nothing to do until a quest happens!”, I said in a bored tone.

“This is Trixie’s Bar and there is plenty to do”, Keiko said after Narta spoke. “Like drinking, eating, playing board games, or perhaps karaoke”, she added. “Maybe sparring if you are into that”, Keiko pointed outside. Noticing Tori, she turned to look at her. “I am fine now. The damage was healed minutes ago”, she said.

Tori sighs, sitting down. “Fine, but I’m not leaving.”
Elite (played anonymously)

"Sorry everyone!" The bartender said in an announcement, "Bar's closing in 5 minutes!" She giggled, then looked at Tori, "Kidding!" Ah, she was just teasing.

Rory approached the counter and sat down... "Very funny, I might just pay extra..." she tried her best to joke around for once, she's trying her best

Emily smiled and laughed heartedly, "I always love extra pay." She said, glancing at Rory, "So, what can I get you? A meal or a drink? Perhaps both?"

"Hm, just some water" she said cracking a sleepy smile "And yes I will be paying extra... Would you mind if I pay for your meal, assuming your hungry..."
Goes into the kitchen to take over as the cook

A wide smile had spread itself over her beautiful face, "Water coming right up!" And she gets Rory a tall glass of water. "Ah, I wouldn't mind that at all. Thank you!" She ordered her food. Chicken fried steak with hash browns and scrambled eggs.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would be looking at the table. He's thinking of something but i don't know what he is thinking of. "Hmm..."

She slide 40-50 dollars on the table.. no she was indeed not paying attention, her mind was also wayy to empty to care-

Emily grinned, taking the the money, "How very generous. Are you sure?"

She waved at Fake, "Are you hungry, sir?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

He'd look over to Elite and then turned back, nodding yes. He's still thinking of something though. "Some pizza should be nice..."

"Excellent choice!" She filled out another order for her new cook. Pizza for one.

She nods "My sister is multimillionaire, she cares for me quite a lot I shall be fine I assure you"

She nodded in sweet satisfaction, tucking in the money into a pocket, "Then thank you! May I ask you're name? Mine is Emily."

((*Me who thought here name was actually Elite* :eyes:))

((That's her Codename as a Superhero. ;)))

((Oh, makes sense lmao)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus