Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Erato (played by Reithesniper)

Dont mind Erato, kinda just looking up at it, she seemed little anxious to move, but nonetheless she went out to potentially ask Divine
Divine Principle (played anonymously)

Divine sat there in the bar on a chair at 5 feet tall, calmly reading a book.

She walked over to her "Divine" she'd ask quietly "What brings you here?" She'd ask

Divine blinked and eyed her calmly. She pointed upwards. She knew outside this bar, Ether's large eye was up there, watching them. The eye itself was even bigger than her whole form.

"What do you think its doing here?" She asked, deciding it was better to ask Divine rather than get nosey-

She smiled softly, eyeing her.
"We're lucky to just see them. Its name is Ether. Its whole form is around 852+ Trillion miles tall. The eye itself is over 500+ million miles in size. It is very rare to see them actually show themself."
She explained, standing up and going outside. She looked up at the 500+ million miles long eye in space, being able to be seen in the sky.

"I see.." she said looking up, as she followed "Its bigger than us" she mutters "Ok, what can I do?"

"Girl. You can't do anything. It's even bigger than me. Nobody has ever seen their full form. Not even in space because of how big its single eye is. The other eye is around here somewhere."
She smiled. She looked at the eye like it was a parent.

"Ok.. what can It, do?" She asked looking up "Its very.." she said.. beginning to notice the fine details.. she wouldve loved to see them up close.. but being that close would be a little rude "Its very detailed.."

She laughed softly then looked at her.
Ether. Oh. You couldn't even imagine the thought of what they could do . . . they're even stronger than me. And I can destroy everything without even doing anything."

"I can imagine a lot... you sure?" She said.. its unsure if she was joking... shes trying her best to converse-

"Its beautiful.. but why does it need to be so close?"

She chuckled.
"The eye? It's about 4+ thousand miles away from the Earth right now. It's just so huge."

"Your estimating, aren't you?" She'd ask, smiling at her "Its nice to talk to you when your not destroying my things.." she said before pointing up to the eye "Its a little unsettling, isnt it?"

"Estimating. Yes. I don't even know how far they are. I can be civil."
She chuckled.
"I'm currently not destroying anything right now because of that eye. Unsettling? Girl. It's a huge eye that is bigger than both of us combined, even in our full forms. Yes. It's unsettling."

"I guess..." she said.. honestly wondering why divine was much more filled with emotions compared to herself.. "Perhaps we should go inside?" She said, asking a genuine question

"I wanna say hi to Ether again. Last time I did, it was 72 million years ago."
She was looking up at the eye.

"Thats a long time.." she said, "I can always paint you a portal up there if you'd like" She'd offer

"You coming? And no. I need no portal."
She chuckled, looking up at the eye.

"Whatever you say" she said, as her pallette appeared at her side, taking the color black and smearing it over space, "Ill see you up there" she said

(We should take this to the dms huh?-)

Yes. Lol)|

She vanished.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus