Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

Ronal wrote:
"I'd do that to him if he asked me that kind of question about myself and Tonowari. I may be with child, but that wouldn't stop me."

Ryota laughs. "I wouldn't blame you Ma'am. Serves him right."
He went out of the kitchen and slumped into a booth and sighed
Exhaustion had set in and he was overtired.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish would walk over to Mathius "Father, how are you.. you dont look well, have you been overworking?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ryota Zen'in wrote:
Ronal wrote:
"I'd do that to him if he asked me that kind of question about myself and Tonowari. I may be with child, but that wouldn't stop me."

Ryota laughs. "I wouldn't blame you Ma'am. Serves him right."

"If I ever had the chance to do something to him, I'd... throw him off of a mountain. I despise him too because he was rude."
Wish wrote:
Wish would walk over to Mathius "Father, how are you.. you dont look well, have you been overworking?"

"Yes. Again" He said with a chuckle "come on. Take a load off and sit with dear ol dad"
Charlie (played by Alliyus)

Later, a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes opened the door to the bar. She looked around. It was silent. She had on a red uniform. She blinked and walked inside, carefully looking around. She sighed then straightened. She had a pistol holster at her side, armed with a semi-automatic Beretta. She was quiet, looking around.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

He nodded, but first quickly walked over to Charlie.. and then pointed to the weapoms box "Please ma'am, this is a no weapons establishment, all in the name to prevent violence ok?"
Ignore Charlie!!! I didn't mean to make her., Lol T^T I'm making a person. Wanna go into DMS?)|
Catelyn (played by Alliyus)

Catelyn was laying on the dirt with a black backpack on her back. The zipper was open. A small black cat poked its head out and looked around. It meowed quietly as Catelyn was on the dirt, taking a picture of a deer in the woods. She was silent, laying there taking quiet pictures.

She was sitting in the bar on a chair, checking the pictures on her camera memory. She had a smile on her face as Sophie, her cat, poked its head out of her unzipped backpack that was on her back. It meowed softly then stretched, still in the backpack.
The brunette stood off to the side, seeming out of her element, shifting her weight from left to right before grabbing her polaroid camera and aiming it at Catelyn. It wasn't often she got a candid picture of another photographer going about their business. Click!

Max then returned to observing the other patrons for more photo opportunities.

Catelyn was taking pictures of Violet as she trained.
Violet (played anonymously)

Violet was on one knee in the middle of a field with an M1 Garand on her shoulder, aiming forward. A loud crack! Went off as the M1 Garand fired, hitting a target that was set up earlier, straight dead center. Catelyn didn't even flinch when the ripplng loud crack went through the air. Which hinted that she wasn't afraid of guns. Or just used to them.

She laid there, asleep inside, laying on the floor in the corner.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was half-asleep on a couch. That is all. She simply wanted to.

"Huh...?" The Kitsune murmured as she opened one eye "Wha...?"
Violet (played anonymously)

A girl sat there asleep as well on a chair at the table, an M1 Garand strapped around her shoulder. She had combat boots on and a green military uniform.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi was half-asleep on a couch. That is all. She simply wanted to.

"Huh...?" The Kitsune murmured as she opened one eye "Wha...?"

He put Azumi into her papoose in his chest "it's nothing. Here, sleep I'm your papoose"
neesan-anime.gif
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal relaxes on a sofa. "I can see why these 'sofas' as they are called are so enjoyable."
He went to Ronal "Can I get you anything? Maybe you should put your feet up"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus