Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"Things are getting progressively stranger here."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"That, I can agree on... But, I feel like I seen both Nolegs and Natalie from somewhere before..."
"I never would have thought that taking this job would mean I'd be cooking food for everyone for everywhere......then again, I married a goddess, so stranger things have happened"

"I know a thing or two about strange stuff, given that I'm a Space Marine."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Did someone say strange things..?" Wish was painting a mask, he was making it for someone for the spring masquerade.. Im not sure how he even knows about it-

Tolmeron chuckles. "Strange experiences are just an everyday occurrence in my line of work. You can always ask Captain Aphael if he's around, since he's been doing this longer than me. I'm just a Lieutenant who was added to the chapter's ranks during the Indomitus Crusade. He's been Captain of the 2nd Company for as along as most of my peers can remember."
The same thing that happened last when she foretold Ianari arriving, she starts glowing once again. “She draws near… Ianari is almost complete…”
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

"Who?" Claude happened to be sitting near Astoria with her phone, a Stable N73, in her hand.

"Something tells me that whatever this is, it isn't good."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"She's fine, my mothers tough, whatever it is she can handle it just fine.. its probably a trailer or something " he shrugs
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then taps the table, now becoming frustrated that something's not popping up in his head. "Grr..."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: ya she cant handle a joke though * max chuckled *
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"max i swear to god."
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Max wrote:

"You disappoint me, human."
Violet (played anonymously)

Violet sat there in her military uniform and combat boots on. Her long blond hair reached past her shoulders, straight with the ends brown from dirt. Her topaz-blue eyes scanned the people next to her.

Ronal gives Violet a menacing glare before returning back to the weaving that she was doing.

Violet just sat there, carbine around shoulder. She was calm. A young girl forced to be a tool in war. She eyed Ronal with calm, emotionless eyes.
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

Max wrote:

"Hasn't she beaten you're a** like, 3 times coz you we're being crazy disrespectful?"

"I'd do that to him if he asked me that kind of question about myself and Tonowari. I may be with child, but that wouldn't stop me."

Violet eyed Ronal with her topaz eyes. She was young. And was human, and very aware. She was watching her, studying.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus