Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sammy.S.Sawyer (played by Agoodboi)

((oof))"Hmm...how about I just call you fire...for now" Sammy giggled a bit
Firekeeper (played by Shadeslayer45)

"fire...yes that will work for now very well i shall go by the name of fire"

Sammy giggled a bit more "hmm...h-hey earlier you said something about someone named the ashen one?"

"ah yes the ashen one what of him does thou wish to know?"

"...w-who is he? what did he do?"

"the ashen one was a warrior fed to the flame but was unaccepted by it he led a mission to free humanity from the shackles placed upon them by the first flame i was his firekeeper his assistance in his task"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"Ashen One? I know not of that, but I know of similar things that once roamed the stars. In the days of the Great Crusade, before they succumbed to damnation, the Word Bearers Legion of Space Marines had a unit known as the Ashen Circle. There is also the Ashen Claws, formerly part of the Raven Guard Legion, but they became a Blackshield Force that is still active in the Ghoul Stars."

"i do not know of these terms thou words are strange but one must come to expect that when thrown from one world seemingly into another"

Hagios's brow furrows. "I see. But I have seen you before. When we recovered the Seal of the Emperor from the Forsaken Doom, and returned it to Terra, you were amongst the retinue that greeted us upon our arrival at the Golden Throne. I never forget a face."

"i have seen many faces and many people perhaps a name would jog my memory?"

"I am Hagios. I was accompanied by Sergeant Tahariel, Captain Ubaldo, Brother Lazarro, and Inquisitor Marburg. Marburg assisted us in providing vital information about the unique biodivergent Genestealers inhabiting the Foresaken Doom, in exchange for us providing him with the remains of said creatures to study."

"hmm i recall a group of men in of your stature and look coming into my care perhaps i treated your wounds and spirits"

"Perhaps." Hagios seemed bemused at the thought. "I cannot recall clearly, as I was still experiencing feedback in my second sight at the time due to my exposure to an Aeldari trap left in a section of the Forsaken Doom."

"nasty wound if i recall if i do recall seeing you it is grand to see you in good health"
“…Ashen One, huh…? I think I’ve seen tales of someone referred to by that title…if I remember correctly, a Firekeeper can’t see…”

((Note: Re=L won’t mention why that may or may not be.))

"Blindness is not a problem if you are a psyker. Even if I were to loose both of my eyes, my witch-sight would allow me to view this world still."
“There’s a lot about this place I don’t know, then…so much of this is new to me…”
> She seems surprised, yet curious.
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen awoke from his sleep. He stretched himself out and let out a yawn.

"...beer" Sammys shadow quickly grabbed mentioned beverage and brought it back to Sammy,which he took and pulled the tab
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen sat up and looked around.”Is it morning?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus