Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Cecilia Alexeievna (played by Alliyus)

She sighed, her Light Cone vanishing. She sat back down, her legs looking a little like prosthetics. She sat there, leg over the other.
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

((Two be fair, Gabby has a bunch of Bombs in he hair-))
Gabby stood "Nah its cool.. was something on me?" Shed ask Cecilia
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Puts her paws over her ears at the sound of a loud bang, a ringing still in her cat ears and a tremble that runs through her form. “Curses” She mutters.
Kupid (played anonymously)

(( *in the tone of secret tunnel* secret weaponssssssssss ))

She shook her head, her legs curled under her seat. She wasn't putting them on the floor. It was like she had no feeling in her legs.
Upon hearing the flashbang go off, Captain Messinius overturns his table and takes cover behind it. "Throne of Terra, we're under attack!"
Jackson looked up to hear the bombs, and he rolled his eyes seeing everyone's reaction, he looked over to the side seeing a piano and he smiled a bit, he walked over to it and sat down,and started playing the piano, and it was suprislingly beautiful

"Calm down calm down, Its not in here anymore, besides if I felt like blowing this place up, Id go blow somewhere else up-"

"You people dont gotta worry when Im the one throwing bombs"
Upon hearing the explosions, Fumizuki retreated under a blanket and remained huddled there.

(( Gabby summoned everyone LOL ))

Kupid approached Gabby, "Ah~ It's nice to see you again!" He grinned widely.

LMAO)|

((Hehe-))
"Kupid you wonder of a man, how you been?" Shed as she began began to pull bombs from her head, and tossing them, unlit, in the weapons box.. theres.. uh alot-
Jackson kept playing the piano humming softly with the music

"I've been extremely bored! I haven't seen a worthy of a shootin' couple in a while now." He murmured.

He glanced at the weapons box. "Uh, I guess I should.. Hm.." He pulled his Love Pistol out of the holster, along with a few Heartbeat Grenades, then put them in the weapons box.
Jackson got bored and left
Linnea walked in pushing her hair back, biting her lip softly "um...hi everyone"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Whoa, looking good."

S h e was basically wringing gernades out of her hair "Alright.. Im clean" she said, pointing to the newcomer "Think I should pester that one today?

She looked then read her book.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus