Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid laid back in the chair, tapping his fingers on the back of the chair gently.
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

"Im more of a nachos type of gal.. but if you insist dont get mad if the rest of them disappear too" she snickers
(Gabby is a new fav here in da bar. She's cute thicc, and makes things go boom. And she's got good style, and point elf ears. She's just cool.)
Licht summons a plate or 2 of nachos as well, and another dish of wings. "Straight from heaven, be my guest, I can bring more of those all day." He left out the fact that the kitchens in heaven would be pissed at him for pulling stunts like this again.

"Well.. I'll probably never eat em again, so might as well.. Korby you want some?" she'd ask holding up one plate, "I dont mind sharing you know"

Kupid perked his head up. "Heaven, huh? That means you must be an angel too?" He asked Tristan.
"I don't come directly from the Heavens, but there's like, this place up there, *something-something H.A.L.O. or whatever*" He started mumbling the last bit, getting lazy with the explanation.

Kupid sighed and leaned back in his chair again, changing the subject completely, mumbling to himself quietly, "I need to shoot some love into someone, I'm so bored."
Future Licht nods. "I myself, while born on earth from a human mother and angelic father, am nearly a pure blooded angel, due to the properties of the blood, and previous angelic heritage in the family. I believe that boy over their is as well.... although.... He might just be me, he looks exactly like me at that age.... "

She munched on her nachos, All the heaven talk kinda bothers her but its not her business, so naturally she kept quiet-

Kupid noticed Gabby's disinterest, so he leaned a little close to her. "You seem upset.."
He looked around then winked, "We can get out of here, if you'd like~"

Kupid turned his head quickly at the Lichts, "Not that I'm not enjoying our conversation!" He awkwardly laughed.

Notes
If it makes you feel better, Gabby, I don't really like the heaven talk either.
My H.A.L.O. stuff is of a fictional religion, but I'm not sure about Soul's.. <_<

(( Also btw I have never played a character like Kupid <_<
It's refreshing to play something new ))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((John was pranked.))

(Its more like the character herself isnt very comfortable, she's not makin the list anytime soon-)

"Eh, I dont mind, it's not my business really" she said "Im only human" she said crushing some nacho chips into the bowl of nachos and stirring

(( OH okay, my bad ))

((Nah its good! dont worry about it))

Kupid leaned back a little, away from Gabby, then glanced off into the distance for a moment, getting sidetracked it seemed.

"Oh!" He turned his head back at Gabby. "You said you like things that go boom, yes?"

He pulled a Heartbeat Grenade out of his pocket. "Check this sucker out!" He said with a slight excitement to his voice. "This bad boy can make a whole crowd of people fall in-love, and the thrower doesn't even have to get close to them!" Kupid proudly said, showing it off to her.

"Oh my... Here, take a look at mine!" She said pulling out a smoke bomb of sorts.. its filled with.. lets put it "Love Gas" thats probably the best way I can put it-
"Mind if I can borrow that?" She'd ask "I got some suckers to throw it at!"
"I can probably make a bomb... or just shoot a blast that goes boom." Future licht shrugs.

Kupid's eyes widened with excitement, his heart-shaped pupils being more visible. He handed over the Heartbeat Grenade. "I have plenty, go ahead and keep it, no need to borrow it~"

(( LOVE GAS 😭😂
THAT MADE ME LAUGH ))

((I dont know what to say, is aphrodisiac aloud???)

((Wait... nevermind I forgot I could spoiler things-))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus