Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Huh, so this is the Firekeeper that you spoke of, Hagios."
Firekeeper (played by Shadeslayer45)

she politely bows her head and offers a small smile

"Greetings. I am Markuris Vande, a space marine like Hagios. There are some differences between us, in that I am not a psyker like him, I am from a different chapter, specifically the Dark Angels, and I was interred in this Dreadnought shell a decade ago."
Firekeeper (played by Shadeslayer45)

"thou words are foreign to thine ears but none the less thou are welcomed here"
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Sammy.S.Sawyer wrote:
Sammy looked to The precious oh so precious doppio and giggled a little to Sammy Doppio looked rather silly

“Bring ring ring ring ring!” And like that, he uses a random wine glass as a “phone” to talk to the boss.
Sammy.S.Sawyer (played by Agoodboi)

"..w-what the hell" Sammy turned to doppio Sammys first thought was he was mentally ill
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he ignores the obviously deranged man and keeps staring at a display on the inside of his helmet
"Well, at least I'm not the only one who's fhonked up in the head."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She plays “21st Century Schizoid Man” by King Crimson as part of the joke.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

well he chose the wrong time to appear from a rip in reality from the void

"DIE XENOS!" Markuris raises his Close Combat Weapon, the Storm Bolter mounted on it roaring to life and firing bullets large enough to be small missiles at Excalibur.

"no" instantly a glowing golden blade of energy would be aimed at the underside of his throat his warframe hiding his face but not the raw killing intent he was letting out

"I fear no death, for I am already undead behind this shell." As usual, Markuris's cybernetic tone carried an inflection of cold snark. "You are that which would destroy the last bastion of humanity. If I am to fall, then I will take you with me."

"one i am a tenno not a xenos two you are either very foolish or very brave" he retracts his weapon
Sammy.S.Sawyer (played by Agoodboi)

"..." It was then Sammy realized who that "mentally ill" man was, Sammy looked to the wonderful doppio and simply whispered ".....doppio vinegar "

Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"one i am a tenno not a xenos two you are either very foolish or very brave" he retracts his weapon

"Tenno? I know not of that, is it a new form of Aeldari Wraith?"

"different world if i may" he tilts his head down and in a shower of golden spark's his helm fades away revealing a young man of 18 years of age with eyes that shown he had seen many many years of heavy fighting "i am human or well was human"

"Intriguing."
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"You must forgive him for his prejudice. The mobile fortress-monastery of The Dark Angels crossed paths with an Aeldari Craftworld, and Markuris was fatally injured by a Wraithguard in the fight, requiring him to be interred in the Dreadnought that he appears in today."

"a fellow warrior of battle" he bows his head in respect

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus