Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Kumatora looked around, "Fighting in here would be a pain in the ass, to be honest. Imagine trying to dish out a nice punch and hit a window instead."
"Might could go outside though, that's a suggestion, if the chef guy allows it." Kumatora said. "Or maybe just do some training? I hit the trees sometimes with my PSI ability, PK Fire."

Duster pulled out a piece of nut bread for Lucas and handed it to him, then pulled out one for Kumatora and himself.
Peculiar Opposites wrote:
Wish wrote:
Wish peaked about to see if his father was around before he went and started trouble-
No? Nobodies stopping him... but he sighs "Ok.. scowl all you want but Im not getting in troublefor this-"

Silvia side eyed him. She blinked then it was boring for her. She took another sip of her wine.

7b57541b95f0b72c7f5e4cd125878113.gif

"Don't be eyeballing my son....."
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Would walk in in a bikini and sunglasses"just got back from the beach, got your next order"

Plus coconuts
Crimson von lain (played anonymously)

"May I have a Coconut?" She'd ask, the small creature, what she was, was hard to tell what she was with that helmet on her head, but one could only assume she's human

She takes out a coconut "3 gold"

"I.. I have a lot of glimmer to offer?" She'd say pulling out a tupperware of it.. "Will this be enough..?"
Squee wrote:
Would walk in in a bikini and sunglasses"just got back from the beach, got your next order"

He went to the office to get the money order and signed it and brought it to Squee. He perked a brow seeing her in her bikini before waving his hands as if saying "nevermind". He handed her the money order. "I'll put my next order in tonight after I do inventory"

"Okay... don't like my outfit?" She giggled a bit

She takes the glimmer, biting it and shrugging, pocketing it
Uh... You know this person?
The Floating Girl (played by Alliyus)

Luna sat there on a chair at one of the tables, a cup of water at her side on the table, a small book of the Horizon History, in her hands. She was reading the names of the members of the Horizon universe, and studying them for fun.

Crimson did Von Lain things, like staring at her hands, without a thought in that tiny little braim that rattles around her head

Jumped on crimson head
The Naval Commando (played by Alliyus)

Matilda sat there next to Luna. She was watchful, her green eyes scanning the surroundings. She had a Navy Seal badge on her uniform.
Ragna The Bloodedge wrote:
Uh... You know this person?

"Yeah. She's my distributor. I order things needed for the bar through her and she delivers every week"
Ah, I see.

Sticks tongue out

Crimson just kinda stood up, a small mechanical machine materialized next to ber, it was one of the ghost, it was a tad different from the one she gave Carrot, but it was similar "Boti" she said to the little machine, who

Who floated up to her helmet and flew about "Crimson, Id ask how long Ive been out but I feel like Id just be suprised.." a feminine but robotic voice said, she seemed quite happy
(is this a bar rp or what? JW)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus