Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Take as many as you want, fwend." Fumizuki smiles at Evan then turns to Henry. "I'm Fumizuki. Nice to meet you."
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

TYler walked into the bar looking around before waving awakwardly "hey" he went to the counter and sat down
The Archer (played by Alliyus)

Amber looked up at the voices from the bar. She tilted her head, sleepy.
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

Evan took a handful, then handed two to Henry, keeping two for himself. "Thank you, Fumi.."
Henry (played anonymously)

Henry took the two Evan handed him, nodding as a thank you, before making sure Evan was secure on only one of his arms now that he was using his other hand to hold the oreos Evan gave him.

"I wish your dad would give me a specific time when he picks you up.." Henry sighed to Evan, taking a bite out of the Oreo. "He's been busy with that new Fazbear Location and hasn't hardly spoke to me except to say he was picking you up..sometime tonight?? I thought?" Henry furrowed his brow. It seems Henry was talking about William.
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Just then, William entered the bar, in a rush, it seemed. "Henry, there you are. I thought you said you'd be outside?"
Before Henry could even respond, William carefully grabbed Evan out of Henry's arm and held him. "Say goodbye to Henry, Evan. Unfortunately, daddy has something to deal with after we get home and get you in bed, a bit time sensitive I'm afraid.
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

"Bye Henry." Evan waved, eating on the oreos, holding Fredbear.
Henry (played anonymously)

Henry caught the scent of something..putrid, it seemed familiar though.
It couldn't be.. blood, could it? ..Was William injured?

"Well, goodbye Mr. Afton. Please let me know if you need help with Evan again while you're busy..doing whatever it is you're doin'." Henry said with his soft southern accent. He glanced at Evan. "Bye Evan." He waved back, before adjusting his glasses and finishing the oreos.

And so William and Evan left. And Henry shortly after.

.. Such a strange group of three.
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Still standin' by what I said. Y'all are weird as CENSORED, yo."

(( Pffffft..
William is the weird one
damn "i always come back" yellow rabbit mf
))

((you're talking about an immortal rapper penguin here too so...It's kind of pot and kettle lol))

(( At least Emperor doesn't have a pizza parlor filled with animatronics and, like, probably fifty lawsuits LMAOOOOO ))

((Naaaah he just owns a successful record label, Monster Siren Records))

(( also btw Emperor's a cool character!! immortal rapper penguin was not something i expected to see, but here i am XD ))

((Welcome to Arknights lmfao))
Crimson von lain (played anonymously)

"Just far enough for my own thoughts.." she said, as she'd sit in a corner.. putting her hands on the top of her helmet.. she's either losing it or is absolutely fine-
Namarii (played anonymously)

Namarii strolls around the bar playing Celtic melodies on her crescent moon lyre.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would come into the bar and started setting up a projector so everyone can watch a movie * max: anyone have any movie suggestions
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"How about 'Sudden Death'? You know, that Van Damme movie where he has to rescue hostages during a hockey game?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus