Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kupid (played anonymously)

Captain Messinius consults an auspex scanner as he looks around the room. "Hmmm, interesting."
Keeby (played anonymously)

Keeby would then walk back in, humming to theirselves. "Hey guys! Y'all seen the pillow I placed here?"
(Ohh ok thank you foe telling me-)

He nodded "Hopefully not" he chuckled, looking at Vitrian "You good mr. Metal Man?"
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

Pizzard would then casually walk in with a comically large(r) bowl of nachos. I swear, is it just me or the bowl just keeps getting bigger and bigger everytime they walk in?
"You saw that tall fellow in the black armour, right? Well, I suspect that the nature of this bar being an interdimensional nexus had something to do with him briefly appearing, because I know of him. But the thing is, all the records from my universe indicate that he's been dead for over ten thousand years." He glares at Medea. "You must forgive me for instantly being suspicious of you since you are a necromancer, but did you have anything to do with this?"
"Depends, how strong is he, I dont normally summon particularly strong souls I cant control on a whim.. I only do that in battle
"Ah. Perhaps it was merely an illusion of the Warp, then."
"But hey if he's strong, Ill look into him, maybe Ill have another to my collection" he chuckled, joking as it seemed but knowing him, he could be serious l
"Don't even think about it. If you dare to try and resurrect any fallen Astartes, then I will end your life personally. Do I make myself clear, sorcerer?"
"You got a way to kill me, Im interested to hear" he chuckles "Im just joking with you man, I dont care to resurrect anyone from your universe, let alone with their own free will-"
"Good." Messinius makes an "I'm watching you" gesture at Medea as he heads back to his table.
Medea juat laughs it off, as he does with anything "Nice talking to you too" he'd say

Although he is bascially a villain in his own universe he isnt all that bad, hes pretty chill Id like to think
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot enters the bar, dragging in a red wagon full of small robots of various shapes and sizes behind him with a small sack inside as well, the latter jingling with coins with each little bump.

"Hiya! Does anyone want a super cool robot?! They are super cool!" He says with a smile. "All funds go to charity!"
Medea and Wish both, pay for the Robots, Wish bought one for thie charity.. while Medea was actually just interested in the little things
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Woaaahh!!!" Joot says as he takes the money from them. "I'm getting so many sales all ready! That shark guy is gonna be super happy!"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

While Medea is totally obvious, Wish just smiles "Whats the charity for little one?" He'd ask
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Uhh... I dunno... He didn't tell me..." Joot responds. "It is probably something cool!"
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas and Duster were playing Stone, Sheet, Clippers together. It seemed Lucas was winning.
Kumatora was asleep, with a monkey named Salsa in her lap, also sleeping.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot spots the group and begins running up to them, pulling the wagon along with him.
"Hi! Do you want cool robots? They're really cool!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus