Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid raised both brows. "Oh?~" He looked at Medea, batting his eyes.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: well kipid do ya want to go on a fun mini road trip i know this really good spot in the woods we can camp out and all I'm just seeing if anyone else wants to come
( the funny thing is i did make a RV role play lmao XD)

Kupid put his finger on his own lips, which were covered in pink lipgloss. "Hm.. Well, if Medea here is coming, then I'll come too." Kupid snickered. "Hope you don't mind me bringin' my Love Pistol in-case I come across any lovers that need shootin'!" He pulled his Love Pistol out and spun it with a smirk. "I realize that sounded bad-" He paused. "It's like a bow and arrow, but better. Makes 'em fall in-love just the same, just better aim, better look and cooler."

max: hehe i hear ya then cowboy kupid i guess thats you and medea on the list anyone else want to come * he said calling to everyone that was in the bar *
She sits back, putting a cigarette into her lips, and lighting it. I mean...that is Texas for you.
Endryd Haar (played by randomentity777)

Kupid wrote:
Kupid put his finger on his own lips, which were covered in pink lipgloss. "Hm.. Well, if Medea here is coming, then I'll come too." Kupid snickered. "Hope you don't mind me bringin' my Love Pistol in-case I come across any lovers that need shootin'!" He pulled his Love Pistol out and spun it with a smirk. "I realize that sounded bad-" He paused. "It's like a bow and arrow, but better. Makes 'em fall in-love just the same, just better aim, better look and cooler."

"The galaxy I know could certainly use more love."

Kupid smirked, then gently threw a Heartbeat Grenade into Endryd's hands. "Use this next time you're in your galaxy. Can be thrown from far away, but affect multiple people at once." He winked.
Medea rolled his eyes, smling at Kupid "Your interesting" he said, as his staff disappeared, he'd then lazily hop down "And I dont think he meant love like that, unless he did, then Im just dumb-"
Delta (played by Alliyus)

Delta sat there, tired in her seat.

* max would walk up to delta * hay friend want to go a short road trip I’ve gotten a few people to join me so I was wondering if you’d like to friend * he said happily *
Delta (played by Alliyus)

Delta's eyes immediately glanced at him, her dark eyes staring coldly. "I wouldn't mind." She answered calmly, sitting there.

Max: alrighty then that’s three people down then I’m going to see if anyone else does or not then we all can head out I got a really nice spot in mind we all can chill at
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He was sitting at a table dialed in. He seemed like he was in some distress. The Red Thirst had made him feel as if he were on fire.
Endryd Haar wrote:
Kupid wrote:

"The galaxy I know could certainly use more love."

"So we're going to be co-workers for a little while. You remind me of my brother. Height, voice, aura.....all of it. You had identical almost everything, but his little one calmed him down and wrapped him around her little finger"

Kupid placed his hand on his own hip, raising a brow. "Interestin'?"

"Hey, when you're a Cupid, your mind kind of thinks of romantic love all the time." Kupid jokingly said.
"Ive never actually met a cupid, only angels who dont like me—" he rolls his eyes "But hey, Im not complaining about the romance talk" he chuckled "Im a fan of it myself"

Kupid frowned. "Well, I do know one angel that might would like you, but he would be to focused on trying to measure out the dimensions for yours and my coffin to show it."
He was referring to Annswyr, or for short, Annie, who was friendly, but a bit..scary and hyperfixated on people's death.

Kupid smiled warmly, narrowing his eyes at the romance talk comment. He snickered and suddenly unfurled one of his wings to wrap around Medea as if it was a one-arm hug. "Y'and I are going to get along well."
He smiles "Great, shes welcome to measure mine, I wont need it anytime soon, but itll make her happy" he smiled, as he is a Necromancer he naturally has a thing for death, a morbid curiosity.. but his days of killing things in different ways just to see it, is kinda over-

(( *Annie's a He! :) /nm ))

Kupid laughed a bit, "I hopefully won't need a coffin anytime soon either."
He glanced over at Max to see what the whole deal was with the RV and when they would leave on the trip.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus