Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

There was a cosmic energy sparking off the chef. He glared at the stranger with hate. White-hot hate. This stranger had threatened his son and was beyond forgiveness. The heat of a star radiated from Mathius
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

(( POOR TENEBRIS BEING COMPARED TO A VILLAIN ALL THE TIME LOL ))

Tenebris stared, a sweat drop dripping down his face with comedic timing. "Aw com'on, are you kidding me?"
He hopped onto a chair, then to a table, then used his tail to grab onto one of the light fixtures hanging on the ceiling, and hung there like a kinkajou. "You're crazy!" He hissed, crossing his arms.
"Uhm... I think I will see myself out..."

Frimomen_021.png

Frimoman turns around, running away- I mean, tactically retreating in a very manly and macho way.

Frimomen_05_Sticker_Transparent.png
"A villain, I am not. I have been protecting the universes for centuries now. Far longer than you've existed. Now your existence comes to an end"

A simple front thrust kick send the superhero through a wall and out of the bar. He would step out of the hole flourishing his swords.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Well then allow me to serve you a can of whoopass, now with extra cheese!" Tensai grabs Frimoman and pulls a piledriver on him, following that up with a spin kick that sends him through the wall. "And also extra mustard! Now I'm hungry. Yo Mathius, I need a massive pot of macaroni and cheese." Tensai dumps a whole bag of zeni onto the bar.
He darted off in pursuit. "I must end you for threatening my child"
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris hung from the light fixture with his tail, smiling at the whole thing.
"So, it's never a boring day here, huh?" He said.
Tensai wrote:
"Well then allow me to serve you a can of whoopass, now with extra cheese!" Tensai grabs Frimoman and pulls a piledriver on him, following that up with a spin kick that sends him through the wall. "And also extra mustard! Now I'm hungry. Yo Mathius, I need a massive pot of macaroni and cheese." Tensai dumps a whole bag of zeni onto the bar.

He saw Tensai and he looked up at her. He started to calm down and he walked back towards the kitchen seemingly in a daze. He started boiling the macaroni and mixing up the roux to make the thick sauce. Even though he was working, he still had the energy coming off him. His head perked up and he looked around wide-eyed "my son?! Where's my son?!"
Kupid wrote:
Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Im Immortal if that counts, a side effect of black magic, and necromancy" he said "I dont fly on my own, and I normally use necromancy and summoning magic for about everything"

From Battle to Everyday task

"Immortal!" He seemed excited to know this. "Are you completely immortal? Or just, y'know, specific weapons can.." He motioned a slice across his own throat with his finger. "Which considering you have necromancy, oh you'd be watched like a hawk in The Heavens by H.A.L.O. if you step foot there with those powers, you might could just boop yourself back to life." He gently poked Medea's nose at the 'boop' part.

"I mean basically, yeah my body is immortal immortal" he said "Watched like a hawk is an understatement, besides I wouldnt get in anyways-"
Wish wrote:
Kupid wrote:
"Im Immortal if that counts, a side effect of black magic, and necromancy" he said "I dont fly on my own, and I normally use necromancy and summoning magic for about everything"

From Battle to Everyday task

"Immortal!" He seemed excited to know this. "Are you completely immortal? Or just, y'know, specific weapons can.." He motioned a slice across his own throat with his finger. "Which considering you have necromancy, oh you'd be watched like a hawk in The Heavens by H.A.L.O. if you step foot there with those powers, you might could just boop yourself back to life." He gently poked Medea's nose at the 'boop' part.

"I mean basically, yeah my body is immortal immortal" he said "Watched like a hawk is an understatement, besides I wouldnt get in anyways-"

He pulled his son into the kitchen so he could use the litany of knives at his disposal to keep his son safe. "Stay put, you"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I'm the best."
Tensai wrote:
"I'm the best."

The bowl of mac and cheesd was so large and heavy, he had to come and bring it to Tensai.
Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid gave a soft laugh. "Oh, The Heavens isn't like those type of places. The Heavens welcomes demons, angels and even mixed species. They are very welcoming, but not so forgiving when it comes to lawbreaking." Kupid murmured, he thought about that half-angel half-demon boy he had met that one day, Monty. He couldn't stand seeing a child running from the law, fearing he'd be locked up again.

He shook the thoughts away. "So, y' come here often?" Kupid said with a flirty tone, whether it was an actual flirt, or just his resting voice, was very unclear.
He had finally calmed down, but he was now in a booth asleep.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Kupid wrote:

Kupid gave a soft laugh. "Oh, The Heavens isn't like those type of places. The Heavens welcomes demons, angels and even mixed species. They are very welcoming, but not so forgiving when it comes to lawbreaking." Kupid murmured, he thought about that half-angel half-demon boy he had met that one day, Monty. He couldn't stand seeing a child running from the law, fearing he'd be locked up again.

He shook the thoughts away. "So, y' come here often?" Kupid said with a flirty tone, whether it was an actual flirt, or just his resting voice, was very unclear.

Azumi teleported to where Kupid was from a puff of smoke and excitedly asked, "Are you a divine being such as myself? A kitsune such as myself can tell through scent alone! Also, I heard you talk about this "The Heavens". Is it a type of spiritual realm? I come from the yokai world, I'll have you know and have been a shikigami for 500 years ever since my creation!"
Kupid wrote:

"Of course, my world no longer has my era, its a few hundred years newer, so I dont have much place there, but to raise the next generation.." he put that turn loosely.. as he means this, as giving them a threat "himself" as a threat to beat
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would be I. The kitchen making food * anyone want some breakfast
Kupid wrote:

"Of course, my world no longer has my era, its a few hundred years newer, so I dont have much place there, but to raise the next generation.." he put that term loosely.. as he means this, as giving them a threat "himself" as a threat to beat
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

She would come in with this week's supplies
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would see the small mouse * hay jarrys brother whats with al the supplies? * he said curiesly *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus