Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
"Well I hope he gets some help."

“……Eh. I doubt he even knows that’s he’s a bit messed up.”
"He looks like he's related to that other pink haired guy. You know, the taller one with the fishnet shirt. That guy was something I was interested in."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was going through his weapons like any normal centuries old solider would do you know
Nicki Martin wrote:
"He looks like he's related to that other pink haired guy. You know, the taller one with the fishnet shirt. That guy was something I was interested in."

“And knowing the boss based on how he acts, he wouldn’t be very interested.”
"And what about you?" Nicki gives Bruno a sly wink.
“…I have no time.” Insert a quick escape with Sticky Fingers.

he payed the event that just transpired no mind and was browsing through his arsenal of warframes
"Well, that's a shame."
“Thou knows that the pink haired man with the fishnet shirt hath a daughter too, yes?”
"Well, I don't mind having fun with girls. There was this one time back when I was in college..."
“….And the fishnet shirt man wants to kill his 15 year old daughter?”
"I worked as a field operator in Syria training Kurdish militants to fight against ISIL, I infiltrated an organized crime ring in Bangkok, and I acquired valuable information on right-wing Chechen extremists in Eastern Europe. I'm sure I can keep her safe. I mean, 15 was when I lost my virginity." Nicki grins as she remembers. "To be fair, I did start to sprout out up front more so than other girls my age, so I was able to get myself into nightclubs without a fake ID. Those were fun times."

"this is relevant why and how?"
Goro Majima (played by randomentity777)

"I didn't need to know that."
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"this is relevant why and how?"

"In the field of espionage, you use whatever you've got. In my case, I use my body to make people lower their guard around me. I mean, if I walked in here wearing a tight dress and heels, one would just assume that I'm some ditzy girl looking to get laid. But that's just what I let you see."

"you humans and your lack of diginity and to think my brothers and i gave our lives time and time again for your kind"
"Hey, someone's gotta do the dirty work. Might as well have some fun with it."

"there are ways to find enjoyment without jeopardizing your dignity or self"
"Yeah, but where's the fun in that? I'm a girl who likes to have a little adventure. I'm one of those wild, on the prowl types. *rowr*" She chuckles.

he wasn't amused as he just goes back to sorting his warframes

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus