Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jotaro Kujo (played by Agoodboi)

Not but moments later Jotaro walked back in wearing well a new outfit of course Diamond is unbreakable's outfit to be exact ((i love that outfit the most)) "....It hurts my eyes but I like it"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"interesting attire human" he hoped it didn't sound like an insult he was still readjusting to human contact after so long in exile

"....hmph I guess that's what I was going for, stand users like to stick out for some reason"
Goro Majima (played by randomentity777)

"Damn, and I thought I had a flashy wardrobe."

"i don't have a wardrobe whatever that is only a armory"

"...hmm i dont think a warrior like yourself would really need one"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"I mean, I have the option to wear regular Space Marine armour as opposed to Terminator armour, but let's be honest, I look pretty epic in this."

he sighs "thats all ill be...just another weapon of war" he sounded depressed and he had right to be all he's been since he was in exile and before he was in exile was a weapon to wage a war he had no desire to fight

"...hmm here" Jotaro pulled his black hat from his pocket and put on the Excaliburs head "....well least its something"

the single blue dot in the center of his warframes head just blinks then the helmet fades away the hat falling on the top of his tenno suit

"...uhh what exactly are you again"

"a tenno and not a machine"

"....please explain further" Jotaro just looked at Excalibur with a soulless gaze jotaros aqua eyes piercing him

he sticks his hand out and wills it to turn into a energy form it passes through him no damage nothing as he pulls it out and wills it to be solid again

"im living energy a tenno is all that energy i can't die at this point i've been hurt so much i no longer feel pain. i maybe had a life i don't know everything changes after centuries as weapon for the orokin and then as the defender of humanity until the end of days or until i am finally defeated in battle"

".....I see so your just pure energy? or some kind of vessel?"

"energy yes if i were to be killed my body would just reappear in the void cleanse my wounds and heal me before placing me back on the living world"

"...hmm are their many of you or are you the only one"

"were i am all that remains of our order my brothers and sisters....are gone"
Fumizuki yawns, and curls up in a blanket, making her look like a smol floof burrito. "Good night evwyone."
She yawns too, pitching a tent inside the bar. “Good night.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus