Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"right i mean we've got a dude in the corner just staring off to space space ninjas and walking jojos references so yeah i guess its normal here"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"This Stand ability intrigues me greatly. Of course, while I do not possess one, I can see them with my psychic ability."
Lexicanum Hagios wrote:
"This Stand ability intrigues me greatly. Of course, while I do not possess one, I can see them with my psychic ability."

“Which Stand, exactly? My own?”

"All of them, good sir. As an expert in the field of psychic arts, and a scholar as well as a warrior, I consider this phenomena to be of high interest. To unlock it's secrets would be a great achievement."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

phases through his warframe and walks to a corner the warframe actually following him despite it having no pilot or system to move without a pilot
Jotaro Kujo (played by Agoodboi)

Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader wrote:
However, another Jotaro would approach this Jotaro. "What is this, the work of an enemy stand?" he asked, looking him up and down. "Or are you just some poser? Yare yare..."

"...leave me along I'm trying to sleep asshole"
Jean Pierre Polnareff (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Now this just getting weird.”

"..." Jotaros eyes widened, that voice no doubt about that's the voice of " P-Polnareff!?!!"

"By the Emperor, I thought there was only the one person who had this Stand power. Then two, and now three! Does everyone here have stand powers?!"

"...as far as I can tell yea" Jojo looked at polnareff for a while not sure if he was the real deal or not

"Well, this means I have more research to do. I'm glad I brought a servo-skull along so I could record all of this."

"...." Jotaro sighed "star platinum the world" and with no warning, Jotaro was gone nowhere to be seen for now

"can you not abuse the fabric of time thank you kindly its a hassle" thanks to the power of the protea warframe most time based attacks were ineffective against him

Jotaro appeared again "if you dont like it then go somewhere else or learn to deal with it like any other person"

"nobody learns to deal with people abusing the ability to control time then again i have the protea warframe which does similarly the same thing" he shrugs and takes the helmet off to clean it
Mikazuki (played by randomentity777)

Mikazuki sits in her usual spot next to Fumizuki's pillow fort, with a bag of taiyaki nearby. "Mm...taiyaki is yummy...*nompf*"

".....I suppose you have a point" Jotaro took off his hat and looked over to the little girl slightly annoyed but then again never has Jotaro ever seen something so pure it made him smile for only a moment

his warframe changes in a brief flash of light back to his usual dark and moody looking excalibur variant frame

"....hmm maybe Im due for an outfit change as well," Jojo thought for a second then walked out once again

no one bring up that umbra has worn the same clothes for thousands of years and never changed them

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus