Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Yuno (played by Agoodboi)

"....hmph neither am I, im either some kind of elf or...a plant but i think im a plant cause well how i make my enterance"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"neither am i" to show he turns his entire arm into its energy state the warframe arm falling limp by his side before he phases it back into the arm of the frame willing back to solid form

"seems where all different huh? well wouldn't really be interesting if everybody was the same"

"some more then others..." he mutters that to himself his thoughts turning to the fact that he was alone

Yuno sighed "Way I see it people like us are the ones who keep it going some single dad from the suburbs ain't gonna grab his laser rifle and start shooting bad guys people if you can understand what I mean?"

"i very much do for years since my freedom from the prison in the sky i have watched humanity guarded it and never stepped into their wars not even when they had "the war to end all wars", two of which they had"

"yeah...hmm idea now dont kill me" Yuno got up and well simply gave Excalibur a hug "...this is kinda weird but hey i like to try and make people feel better"

while caught off guard he doesn't let it bother him as he just has no response to being hugged

"...you dont show emotions do you?" Yuno broke away from the hug

"i have forgotten how to feel it appears..."

"...you poor thing...but if you are what you say you are i suppose its for the best"

"is it the last of two ages the age of the tenno and the age of the tenno..."

"...mm I dont really know I think it's...September?"

"the years pass me i know not of how humans track the time that passes"

"...yeah i find time to rather annyoing"

"alas i spend my days in isolation deep within meditation"

"...honestly I've been trying to find a way to get my old life back before my little...incident"

"there is no way back for me not with the blood covering my hands and what humans call sins crawling down my back"

"...i have no response but this...beat the living crap out of your sins till they are no more that's what I did and it worked

"i see wisdom comes naturally to you i presume?" umbra horrible attempt probably wasn't scoring him any points in the mentally stable column

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus