Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She would like at would look at Excalibur with a confused look. "Uh...you're invading my personal space...can you back up..." she would say leaning back to gain some space.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"apologies" he walks off and opens the right gauntlet of his warframe messing with the eltronics
“I take it then, that not everyone is from around wherever someone else came.”
She would look at the electronic in shock. "Wow...that looks like Allagan technology..." Her dead fish eyes would sparking in amazement and wonder. "Can you tell me how it works?"

"its power coupling to draw power to my warframes shields and anti grav boots"

"and my combat based abilities"
Bruno Bucciarati wrote:
“I take it then, that not everyone is from around wherever someone else came.”

"I'm from Washington, DC. I actually lived a large part of my childhood in a manor that used to belong to Ted Kennedy. Yeah, we were privileged, but I refused to let that change my outlook on life. I always treat other people the way I want them to treat me."
“I came from a suburb in Napoli (Naples)…there’s not a lot important about me though.”
She would nod. "That must be some very advanced stuff...Say I never caught you name..." she would look at Excalibur.

"it is Excalibur Umbra may i inquire into your name?"
"My name is Yukina Sako, just call me Yuki I don't feel comfortable with formalities..." she scratch the back of her head as she looked away.

"i see well then welcome yuki to a bar outside space and time my time here is sadly...limited"
"That's unfortunate..." she would sigh before drinking the last of the milk in her glass.

"i am the last defender of earth from forces humanity can not fight rest is a luxury i am not allowed"
"Being a hero huh..." she look at her reflection in the glass. "I bet it has it's perks, I'll stick to being a wanderer..." she would turn to Excalibur with a relaxed look on her face but not relaxed enough to smile.

"a hero huh i have never been called one before..." he looks up to the ceiling he recived no benefits nor thanks yous' since he was always gone before he could be thanked he had too many crimes that he distanced himself from people the only difference here was no one here would come to his world and get harmed
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Surprising, considering you probably deserve the title."

"i watch i wait i intercept threats all while humanity remains ignorant of my existence...such is the fate of the last tenno"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Humans will always be ignorant." She shook her head.

"wiping their minds may have also played a small role in it too the blame i feel is mostly on...well was on the tenno"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus