Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Yuno (played by Agoodboi)

"....sometimes in not even the one talking but yes...I like to be wise and bestow my thoughts and wisdom when I can"

"It gets hard to know who's calling the shots I'm not the only one who talks and acts"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"so your a schizophrenic i have only breifly touched on it when i tried to talk some kind of man with a mustache out of committing mass murder?"

"... they are real...i swear"

"You mean hitler?, not all of them are bad some are good but there is only one evil one, Which is why I am searching for someone who can heal my mind"

"i could attempt it the tenno during our long time have become masters of both mind and body"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"Should you require mind skills, then I am available."

he pulls out his sword not to intimidate anyone but to stare at his reflection in the blade
She would open the door peering inside seeing all the people in the bar. "Damn...it's crowded, hopefully I only have to interact with the bartender..." The petite cat girl would walk in the bar her eyes, hair, ears and tail all black as obsidian with a chestnut skin-tone. Her attire consisted of a coat with a fur collar and sliver accessories and long sleeve shirt under it coupled with black gloves, jeans and boots. The girl stood around four feet ten inches in height and had a gun-blade holstered on her back. She would sit at the bar and looking around waiting for the bartender.

he watched her out of the corner of his eye his head making no sign of movement and the helmet hiding his gaze as he slides his blade back into its sheath attached to his waist
Her ears would twitch as she turns to Excalibur Umbra. "Can I help you?" She asked with a hint of concern and confusion in her voice. She would seem to be cautious about her surroundings due to her unfamiliarity with the bar and it's other customers.

"no i do not need help simply...curious"
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Insert a very subtle King Crimson 10 second time skip as Diavolo just leaves.
"Curious about what exactly..." she would say with a disappointed expression on her face.

"you are nothing like i've ever seen despite my thousands of years of life your physical appearance makes me curious"
"I'm just an average Miqo'te that travels nothing wrong with that..." she would sigh. "Though I appreciate the flattery there's thousands of us from where I come from...always where the hell is the bartender?"

"no bartender you grab a cup and it fills with liquid of your desire from what ive seen"

"further more i have never heard of a Miqo'te they do not exist where i come from"
She grab a cup and pour herself a glass of Milk. "I'm not surprised you didn't hear of my people, we're not that prideful and tend to keep to ourselves..." she would out the glass to her lips and begin sipping the milk before putting the glass back onto the table. "A little different from the milk in Eorzea..." she would remark.

"he just stares hoping his warframe didn't intimidate him as it did a lot of his enemies

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus