Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Her ear would twitch at the sound of the clip changing. "Why are you reloading that?" She turns toward Noble Six.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"prep for my next deployment mam"
She would finish her milk and put the glass down before standing up walking around. "Is there like some kind of shopping area in here?"
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"No. Not I see one. Food and friends is all here."
She would click her teeth and sit back down. "And who are you if you don't mind me asking?" she would fold her arms while against the back or the chair.

He furrows his brow, clearly trying to think. "Na..na..ue...Nanaue. Most call me King Shark."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he pulls and activates a energy sword testing its energy levels
"Nanaue...I can remember that..." she would inspect Nanaue. "You uh...don't eat people do you?" She would ask raising an eyebrow while retaining her unamused expression.

"Maybe. Friends not nom-nom, though."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"a humanoid...aquatic creature..?" congragulations umbra was stumped
"Yeah. I've heard of him. Nanaue, aka King Shark. Nobody really knows his origins, but the biggest theory is that he's descended from some kind of ancient shark god. He's basically got the bloodlust of an apex predator and the mentality of a small child. Keep your distance if you value all of your limbs, because he's developed a taste for human flesh."

he begins to unleash energy to activate his more offensive abilities installed on his warframe
She would sigh and remove the Gunblade from its holster on her back. The Weapon has a black blade with a sliver crown emblem decorated near the tip with a sliver revolver chamber under the blade and a curved hand guard attached to the handle.

and just as soon as the pressure of his energy flowing out of him it vanished as umbra depowered his warframes weapons best to watch and wait

"Friends?"

"i see no reason to deny you of companionship"
She would return her gunblade to its holster and lies leans on the table. "I have a question for you Excalibur...do you eat or drink...because I noticed you lack a mouth..."

"its a helmet and yes i do have a mouth my face is just something i prefer to keep hidden"
"I can respect that..." she would say sitting up. "Damn I'm starving..." she would complain as her stomach growls.
She felt awkward inside of this strange machine, and her eyes had to get used to seeing the floating information. "So... uhm... how do these words appear?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus