Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

> After a long day of fighting the people she once worked with and the occasional gamble, a potent girl left Djeeta and the others on the Grandcypher and came in here. Big mistake—her weakness is cute things, and if she so much as sees something cute, she’ll wanna cuddle it like crazy!
Klara gave up on trying to stop her staring. It was only the new figure that stopped her.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

casually with a small pop uses transference and appears sitting beside his warframe that still moves without his control
Monika was mumbling to herself, almost like she was trying to figure something out.

"are you uh okay human?"
"Yes, fine, Verdammt die Franzosen!" She shook her head.

"i still do not understand your language" he just stared at her behind the mask of his tenno suit which was partially damaged but not enough to reveal his face
"Just... you do not need to know."

It was revealed, after some paper flew to the floor, her latest invasion hadn't gone so well.

he reaches for the paper studying it for a moment and draws up a winning battle strategy passing it over to monika
"Oh? What is--" She examined the paper.

"your battle plan needed some work it was a fun if not short challenge"
"Dankeschön, Thank you." She smiled up at him.

"think nothing of it human it brings me some joy to know i still have some use"
"I'll be sure to remember what you have done."

"just when you do succed don't turn out like the orokin corrupt to the core" he still recalled vividly the slaughter of lua
"Oh. Hah. If that happens, I'll be shot!"

She thought about the conditions of life in Germany. Improving, but far from stable.

he recalls that day the day that was to be in their honor turned into a day of blood as he gripes his fist his warframe moving of its own accord to gently lay a hand on his shoulder as if to say "im here"
"Are you... alright?"

"i...don't know" he sighs and tries to forget that day knowing he would never be forgiven for the day he and his brothers and sisters in arms destroyed an empire
"Bad memories." She shakes her head, drinking alcohol from a mug that had been there before.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus