Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Huh"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"minor mid air collision with a intergalatic spaceship at mach 22 i've had worse injuries"
"Mach... 22... What kind of measurement is that?"

"a measurement of speed traveled over the speed of sound upon which my warframe can withstand albeit with some minor forcing of equipment which has short circuited my shield generators and combat oriented abilities installed on this warframe. it is a prototype im forcing every bit of usability as i can"
"The speed of sound..." Her eyes widened as she did the math.

"i think i can jerry rig some kind of armor to protect you to allow flight at that speed for a bit maybe...oh wait right my home was destroyed because of that stunt" he curses in orokin
"Uhm... You want me to... fly... at the speed of sound?"

"covered in armor centuries older and more advanced then anything even including that humanoid warship if my scanners in my armor are right with an unknown power source in her chest yes but only if you choose to"
She assumed he was talking about the walking ships. This offer, though, was one she could not refuse. "S-So... How does this Rüstung, this armor, work?"

"exo skeletal armor that adjust size and body type to fit the wearer" he uses void ability puts a simple excalibur warframe on monika a high tech display showing a health system alongside the suits energy level shields and counter for of ammo for any weapons possibly on her a minimap was in the corner top most part of the helmet
She observed the little menu. "Wah... all of the necessary information... in front of your face..."

"is it overwhelming if you look under your health bar it should show my name and health and shield" his health was at 562 and going up due to his recent battle his shields sat at 1983
> Fortunately for now, Katalina didn’t spot anything to trip her weakness, and decides to get a li’l inebriated. It had been a long day, and she hadn’t really been looking for anything cute. While she waits, what will pass by?
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Hungry."
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"minor mid air collision with a intergalatic spaceship at mach 22 i've had worse injuries"
"I've never reached that speed myself. The Mark 50 is able to reach speeds that exceed mach ten, but I've never gotten an accurate measurement out of it. The Mark 40 comes in a close second, but that's because that one was designed to achieve mach five or higher."
Her would be facing the bar about to pour another glass of milk. "Maybe one more..."
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Warm milk always helps if you need to get to sleep."

he still was walking monika through the process of how to operate a warframe debating on whether or not to just give her what amounts to a super weapon
She would look at Sandra while sipping the glass of milk. "I guess..." The feline ear on her head would twitch before putting the glass down. "I wondered if this place sells any aether cartridges..."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he changes the clip in his assault rifle out of sight and out of mind

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus