Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"sadly we must end this experience i'm about to die" apparently his warframe had not recovered enough to handle flying at mach 22
"I can give her a ride back down if you want."
"Oh? Then you shouldn't have done this..."

already died his warframes head falling backwards and all blue glowing parts on his frame shutting down
"W-Wha H-Hey-! Ach nein..."
"I got it!" Theo grabs Umbra. "Configuring repulsors for energy transfer....CLEAR!" He extends a nanotech probe from the armour which injects into the warframe and starts drawing power from the Mark 50's Arc Reactor to reboot Umbra.

he is not a machine so it does nothing a few hours in the void will heal him up

((yeah he ain't a machine XD
"Dammit, Theo, how could you be so stupid?" He scolds himself. He grabs Monika and flies her back down to the bar. Hopefully Umbra will reboot on his own.

the special ability of umbra warframe activates and fly in a random direction hitting a portal to monika's earth that results in it crash landing in some random field shutting off again
She quickly straightened herself out after landing. "Why thank you, ehm... I don't think I have your name."

the armor of course to prevent capture by hostile forces fires out a tenno distress signal on all tenno channels with a mark on location
"Theo Stark. Yes, I am related to Tony." He was so used to people asking him that so he just introduced himself that way.
"Ah... I'm afraid I don't know of this... Tony, but I assume they must be popular."

queue hours later waking up back in his warframe having a brief panic attack thinking he was back in the belly of lua
Monika von König wrote:
"Ah... I'm afraid I don't know of this... Tony, but I assume they must be popular."
"He was a billionaire playboy genius inventor who became the original Iron Man. He was also my dad. But that's a story I don't like to talk about."
"Billionaire? Huh... I assume this person is from the United States."

rips another hole in the fabric of reality because his ship was shot down ages ago so he had no way back without expending chunks of his own void power
Monika von König wrote:
"Billionaire? Huh... I assume this person is from the United States."

Theo laughs. "Yeah, he was. I just wish I could have met him face to face."

"ah fathers i do not recall my father or my mother though i wear a scarf crafted by my adoptive mother you repowered my armor i must thank you"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus