Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"No, me monster. You friend."
She nodded. "I've committed my fair share of... unspeakable acts... I suggest you not think about it too much."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"tell that to my comrades my poor equinox...i'm so so sorry..."he muttered that in orokin which monika warframe translated
She had no words. Her only action was a nod.

he pushes the darkness away he promised a human to delight in the speed of mach 22 flight
She tried moving her arms and legs, performing simple moves.

and of course the armor responded in a fraction of a second almost acting as a second skin of sorts
> Katalina seems lost in thought. Her friends were welcome to come in, but they have yet to do so. She soon decides to look around, ready in case something blindsides anyone here.
She would go up to the bar and begin searching for food. "Gotta be something here..." Her tail would be visual above the counter swaying side to side.
Monika tried walking next, cautious still.

"you ready to fly just hold on to me the warframe is only their to protect you from the g force and acceleration and deceleration"
"Yes, I think I'm ready." She was a bit nervous, but excited. Hard to believe such a concept existed, going beyond the speed of sound.

he hoisted her up on to his shoulder headed outside and summoned his archwing and without a word got in the air and then accelerated to mach 22 speed
"Waaa-!"

She was surprised, but quickly checked her surroundings and calmed down.

he maintained the flight speed heading in a straight line his archwing maintaining the speed he was pushing it at
Theo zips past Umbra, using the Mark 50's hyper velocity flight capabilities. "Hello there."

he just angles up and goes right into space using onboard short distance teleportation equipment
Theo zooms up into space a few minutes later, disengaging the combined thruster to free up use of the armour's legs. "Nice view from up here, innit?"

he was ignoring him more focused on maintaining his nearly depleted void energy levels
She was still looking around, fascinated by the speed at which they were going at.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus