Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She nodded. "My father was... a brilliant strategist. Until of course..."
"You're welcome. I didn't think that it would actually work. I've never tried doing the power transfer via the repulsors before. I could give you an enhanced energy system if you want."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"it won't work" a hard light hologram generated from a single point on his helmet shows a schematic of the warframe he has equipped with the wires in the frame going into his body "void powered and im the battery"
"The user is the power source... interesting..."

"its a super prototype warframe type umbra"
"So a mere experiment..."

"one carried out through cruelity and inhuman methods the armor was grafted to my flesh this sword" he holds up the skiajati ninkana was made from my flesh"
"Oh... Ah..." She remembered similar experiments like that, Klara's friends, unlike her, were stuck inside their machines, doomed to live their lives as a walking metal machine.

"a umbra is a warframe that is bound in hatred and eventually is supposed to lose its mind to rage...i have not but that chasm approaches at times"
"Well, I hope it does not reach that point... there would be a massacre..."

"ive set the bolt in my neck to explode and flood me with a energy that will kill any tenno it will not be a peaceful death it will hurt a lot"
"Like I said before... Let us hope it does not reach that point."

"it will i will one day leave this bar you will go on and win your war and i will fall into madness and leave humanity forever"

"but please if you are a friend live your life don't chase the impossible and find peace while you can i have lost my chance"
"Peace. I'm sure even if I tried, nothing would happen."

"just try maybe ill find the day to remove this bolt from my neck and find my own peace again"

he unwraps his scarf and in the neck of his warframe was a golden bolt driven into his neck
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"it won't work" a hard light hologram generated from a single point on his helmet shows a schematic of the warframe he has equipped with the wires in the frame going into his body "void powered and im the battery"

"So you can't take the armour off?"

"not without ripping the bolt out of my neck killing me"
Watch Captain Artemis (played by randomentity777)

"Fascinating. Perhaps the warframe was an ancient predecessor to the Space Marine Dreadnought?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus