Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She calmed down... through the way of deep breaths. Then proceeded to down a nearby bottle.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

and he slammed his helmet back on cursing ballas's name and that of hunhow
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaaaaawr, U-110 is a..." She stops when she sees the state that Umbra is in. "I'll come back later." She sinks back into the couch cushions.

he just gets up from his seat not even being subtle rips a hole in reality and steps through it back to his world to just endlessly watch and wait for the next threat
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Friend still want nom nom?" Nanaue offers a chunk of meat to Umbra.

umbra had departed the bar and was in his world alone in a single field of what looked like wheat the wind blowing on it as he sat there and watched the sky

"Oh...friend leave." Nanaue seemed disappointed, at least until he remembered he still had the chunk of meat in his hand. "Ooh, nom noms!"
He tears into it like the predator he is.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"he seems...upset"

"That why I offer nom nom. When I upset, I eat."

"yeah sometimes it doesn't work for everyone big guy the gesture however is not lost"

Nanaue stares at his hand experimentally, then raises the middle digit. "Gesture not lost, I find!" It was clear that he had no idea that he was flipping off Shade.

he raises a brow and cracks a small smirk. he was british he didn't care
"Regardless of the fact that he might literally bite your head off, Nanaue is very wholesome sometimes."

"anyone wanna tell him that he might be offending the americans in the room i don't really care since well im british"
"Does it matter? Nanaue is fairly bulletproof."

"tell that to the warships pal"
Fumizuki pops out from underneath a blanket. "Huh? What did I miss?"

"i stabbed a guy and sold his kidneys" kidding but he was allowed to joke every so often
"Kid...neys?"

"internal organs kid things in a persons body you know what the jokes not funny if it has to be explained"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus