Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Considering how difficult it was for me to restore all of the armours that my father built, I'm worried that if I try to analyze the warframe, I'm gonna mess it up."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you never know until you try i mean if he left it here and with a german who im ninety percent sure wants to take over much of europe no offense i don't think he'd mind"
"I've got more than enough armours already to deal with HYDRA remnants. Plus, I've got what's left of the Avengers as a backup."

"honestly now i wanna see a warframe fight your armor my money's on it being a close nit fight"
"Depends which armour I'm using. If I'm using the Mark 46, which is my standard one, then it would be very close. But if I used the Mark 50 with it's advanced nanotech, I'd have more of an advantage, although I personally feel that would be cheating."

"well two be fair we've seen like what two warframes and thats not including the weapons he could be packing"
"Well I suppose I should show you what I have on the Mark 46 and the Mark 50, as those are my two most used armours. The Mark 46 is extremely portable with it's micro storage ability. Plus, it was the first armour to incorporate a fully retractable helmet as opposed to just the face plate. It's extremely durable as well, so unless the warframes are armed with Vibranium stuff, I've got a chance with the Mark 46. In addition to the standard flight capability, repulsors, uni-beam, rockets, and lasers; the armour is also armed with detachable restraining clamps, an EMP, and the ability to project nonlethal sonic pulses and light flashes from the repulsors. The Mark 50, however, is a much different story. Due to it's nanotech design, it's much more portable, to the point where I can just carry the arc reactor which contains the nanotech particles, so I can always have it on standby if I need it. Watch this." Theo pulls a vaguely heart-shaped arc reactor from his pocket and puts it on his chest. He taps it twice, and a layer of nano-muscles spreads out over his body, integrating with the special nano-weave fibres in his clothes. Once the muscle layer is formed, a second layer of nano-particles spreads out from the arc reactor, covering Theo's body to form the single piece armour of the Mark 50. "Tah-dah!"

he still had a dead inside look on his face "neat i guess"
"Hey, if my old man could fight Thanos with this thing, then I can take on a warframe with it. I'm ready!"

"your welcome to run through this tear in reality and challenge him to a slugging match"
"I'm not that reckless. I may have tried to cease my life before, but I've moved on from that. If I'm gonna fight him, then it's gonna be when he's feeling up to it as well."

"which will be never ive seen his depression before well i have work to do" he throws his hood up covering his face does the peace sign knowing it'll offend the brits in the room and poofs off
"Eh, whatevs."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

no comment as he just messes with his armor
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Two armoured friends. Is nice."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just looks up and at killer shark "what?"
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

Nanaue stares back at Noble Six with a blank look. "You...friend?"
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I once wore the Sturmtruppen armor…it was heavy and I hurt my shoulder wearing it.”
"Must have been like the Mark 1 then. Damn, that thing was a clunky mothertrucker. And yet it's where the legacy began, and now that legacy is me."
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Ah…no, it was just a bulky thing of metal that went around your chest and back.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus