Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just stares at the shark and decides to tell it what i wanted to hear in a monotone voice "sure i'm a friend"
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

Nanaue seems happy at that. "Have another friend. Is nice."
"Yup"

he had no friends and it didn't bother him he was a SPARTAN a weapon to be used to protect humanity
"Hey, Noble, do you know anything about repairing nanotech plating?"

"vaugely sir but im not the kind of person to go to sir"
"Do you know who would be the ideal person for me to consult on the issue? Oh, and call me Theo."

"probably the guy who ripped a hole through reality theo sir" he was military to the core
"I see. I'll have to check that out."

"then do so sir i am not going to stop you"
"Here goes nothing." Theo pulls out the Mark 50's arc reactor and slaps it against his chest, activating it and donning the armour as it forms within 15 seconds. Taking a deep breath, despite the armour's onboard air supply, Theo steps through the hole in reality. "Umbra? You in here?"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

everything and i mean everything was on fire freshly defeated enemies laid all around as umbra laid in the center of the destruction fires raging all around him his sentient killing sword stabbed into its recent kill"o....w"
"Is...umm, is this a bad time? Because I can come back later if you're in the middle of venting."

"just ow work what do you need?"
"You know anything about nanotech? I'm trying to repair and refurbish the Mark 85, and I might need a hand with it."

"nanotech? thats childs play" his wounds were healing
Theo smiles. "Great. So do you think you could help me get the Mark 85 working and enhance it so it's as durable as the Mark 50? For some reason, Tony designed the Mark 85 in a way that he wouldn't survive if he, for example, tried to use it to defend against or channel one or more of the Infinity Stones. And I thought I had issues."

"very well to my lab should still be around here...somewhere i think" he goes to find his destroyed lab where hundreds of warframe armors are lined up as he holds his hand out for the suit
Theo pulls out an arc reactor similar to the Mark 50's. "Deploy." The reactor splutters, then deploys the Mark 85, which bears signs of heavy damage, with scorched areas where something had cause the gold-titanium nanoparticles to disintegrate. On the right hand there were four circular holes over the knuckles and a slightly larger hole below them. All of the damage seemed to radiate from that part of the armour. "Let's see what you can do with it."

"hmm damaged but not unrepairable give me some time" he gets to work repairing the armor using a rough 3D scan of the armor and high powered predicition software to see what it would look like before it was damaged as he set to work immediately repairing and reinforcing the armor after a few hours of work he was done

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus