Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Okay." Fumizuki smiles, and resumes resting on a nearby sofa.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just looks away no need to worry the young ones to the critical state his body is in
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Hm... if this bar works how I think it does, you should be able to 'find' a room to repair yourself."

"while the gesture is appreciated miss revenge the damage to my warframe doesn't concern me much. it will repair itself with time"
Akira Otoishi (played by randomentity777)

"If you ever need an electrical power-up, I can help with that!" Akira plays an epic guitar solo quite spontaneously.

"i'm errr fine" he finally just takes his helmet off or well it cracks and falls to shards on the table as he sighs opening a void pocket to store the shards in luckily his face was fixed up except for the eyepatch he wore over his right eye

"Eh, means more for me. Time to light 'em up!" Red Hot Chili Pepper surges forth from Akira's guitar, channelling all localized sources of electricity to create a spectacular light show while Akira does a guitar solo that can only be described as epic.

he partially listen to it out of curiosity. his mind was preoccupied with the fact that he is now partially blind and he was lamenting the fact that his armor was breaking down on him
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

Long Island notices Umbra's state. "You know, Akashi would probably be willing to help fix and upgrade your armour...although you might have to give her a lot of money for it."

"no one is allowed to touch orokin tech the last person i let touch orokin tech almost ended life on earth"
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"And I thought the Sirens had crazy technology..."

"they have nothing on the orokin nothing whatever a siren is"

Akira can be heard still rocking out somewhere on the other side of the room.
"Well, he certainly is something."

"he is...passonite i guess? is that the right word?"
"Passione, and no, he is not."

"you humans confuse me you know that"
"And we humans confuse ourselves."
Kate Cartier (played by randomentity777)

"Yeah, I agree with that. But lemme tell you what ain't confusin': justice. You mess with the law, you pay the price. And pray that the hangman's noose finds ya before I do."
"Pray I don't find you suitable for weapons testing..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus