Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"miss look at me i know what your going through"

"you need to live for those who are currently alive improve their lives if you let the past as it is consume you well you've seen how broken and alone i am"
"Improve. What I... do best. Though my whole life I've always been improving, it's been for the wrong reasons. 'how can it do more damage', 'better firepower'."

"your thinking wrong mam your thinking militaristic not self improvement"
"Yes, You're right..."

"first of all and stick with me wear something other then your military uniform relax sit back be human"
"I will return."

"take your time human ill be here when you get back...i think"
Monika returned, apparently she'd gotten hold of some modern clothing, and had a simple white gray sweatshirt, while wearing some jeans.

"Ah, this clothing is very comfortable."

he was out of his warframe and messing with its mod set up a simple black tenno suit on his body it was dull and looked worn with age
Kate Cartier (played by randomentity777)

"My eye isn't any better." She gestures to her eyepatch. "Thanks to that b*****d Smith. But I'm good enough that I could fight blind if I had to."
“What’s wrong with eyepatches?”

"nothing is wrong with them its only made fighting harder for me due to being unable to see out of one eye"
Kate Cartier (played by randomentity777)

Scharnhorst wrote:
“What’s wrong with eyepatches?”
"Nothing. Means that people don't have to look at what happened to the eye beneath it, which is not something you want to see."
“Ah, well, I don’t have another eye for one to see, anyway.”

"and neither do i" he however keeps that to his thoughts as he remods his warframe to squeeze every last drop of performance he could out of it

"and i had mine forcibly ripped out of my head by my enemies bare hands" he doesn't look up from his warframe before he pops out of existence for a minute then back into the suit
"At least it was your eye and not your ****."
Kate Cartier wrote:
"Ah. Yeah, mine just doesn't work. Y'see, I was tracking this outlaw fellow, Joseph Smith. He's a member of the Baker Gang, and there's a $400 price on his head down in Texas. I then discover that was just his given name, and under his proper name, Paul Smith, he was caught in Wyoming for murder. Anyhoo, I tracked him down after he flew the coop when they were shippin' him out. Lead flew, and a stray one caught me in the cheek here." She taps right next to her eyepatch. "Doc says that the optic nerves got damaged from the blunt force and heat of the bullet grazing my face. I'll find Smith, no matter what. He was headed towards Kansas, so I'm gonna start there."

“Sheesh, Texas? I can’t help you regarding the United States, as American affairs are not entirely Germany’s.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus